Release: [valssu] Exhibitionist Girl Diary

General discussion for Munyu projects, releases, and other such stuff.

Moderators: uanime5, KiTA, Munyu Staff

LAwLz

Re: Release: [valssu] Exhibitionist Girl Diary

Postby LAwLz » Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:28 pm

Snow23 wrote:Seems 13 is out...

http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/pro ... 56938.html

Anyone knows where to find it?

With a bit of luck Questionable91 will buy it and then release it for us. I don't know of any other place where Valssu stuff are uploaded.

Small update on 5 Kan:
It seems like this group is pretty much dead so I have started doing the final things myself. Right now 40 pages are done and I'll probably do the last 11 pages tomorrow. It won't come straight right away though since I want at least some quality control to be done and approval before releasing it.
After that I will move on to some extra pages in the tankbon (extra pages with the blowjob, then the extra chapter where she goes to comiket or whatever and cosplays).

Snow23

Postby Snow23 » Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:56 pm

Tnx for your work, LAwLz. Much appreciated. ^^

sniffychimp

Postby sniffychimp » Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:13 am

Yes, thank you. This is by far my favorite series. Taking the time out of your day to translate and edit this is greatly appreciated.

LAwLz

Postby LAwLz » Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:16 am

Still haven't heard anything from anyone else about QC on 5 kan. I'll give it another week or so then I'll just release it as it is.

Does anyone know how to crack CPD files or or DLST files? As soon as someone tells me this I will be able to upload Diary 13. Bought them from DLSite today but God damn their DRM is horrible. I would want to get rid of it even if I weren't going to upload it for you guys. So much crap that needs to be installed.

cattz

Postby cattz » Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:25 pm

LAwLz wrote:Still haven't heard anything from anyone else about QC on 5 kan. I'll give it another week or so then I'll just release it as it is.

Does anyone know how to crack CPD files or or DLST files? As soon as someone tells me this I will be able to upload Diary 13. Bought them from DLSite today but God damn their DRM is horrible. I would want to get rid of it even if I weren't going to upload it for you guys. So much crap that needs to be installed.

I think everybody just pm'ed Genl and asked him to do it on e-hentai, but he's always said that he needs the login/password to do it so you would need to change sensitive stuff to something else first.

There's a lot of applications that have a lot of mixed results on there also, but no idea.

Don't know what scale the releases generated as far as hath/credits on e-hentai, but there's always the bounty section for the annoying project stuff if they did at all.

LAwLz

Postby LAwLz » Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:03 am

cattz wrote:I think everybody just pm'ed Genl and asked him to do it on e-hentai, but he's always said that he needs the login/password to do it so you would need to change sensitive stuff to something else first.

There's a lot of applications that have a lot of mixed results on there also, but no idea.

Don't know what scale the releases generated as far as hath/credits on e-hentai, but there's always the bounty section for the annoying project stuff if they did at all.

Well I managed to make it screenshot-able so it's up on e-hentai now.

Link:
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/831353/963e132214/

5 kan will be done very soon now (yeah I know it's not the first time)!
Biv has checked my "release candidate" and it's just some minor stuff that needs changing, then it'll be released as well.

cattz

Postby cattz » Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:41 pm

LAwLz wrote:Well I managed to make it screenshot-able so it's up on e-hentai now.

Link:
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/831353/963e132214/

5 kan will be done very soon now (yeah I know it's not the first time)!
Biv has checked my "release candidate" and it's just some minor stuff that needs changing, then it'll be released as well.

Ah, that seems better then dealing with everything else, there's so many diff tools in the forums and a lot of "Just ask genl..." so it's always hard to keep track of, heh.

Hope it wasn't to much a hassle for you.

Snow23

Postby Snow23 » Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:48 pm

Yay, tnx for 13 and for kan 5... ^^

LAwLz

Postby LAwLz » Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:28 am

The cover for diary 15 has been released. Chapter 15 will feature a new girl doing some lewd stuff in a laundromat.
I really like the look of this new girl. Basically Mishima body (I prefer smaller chests than Akira and Tear) and really cute hair (fuck yeah ponytails).
It will be released (physically) at an event held May 5.
He will also release another doujin called "sex with aliens doesn't count so..." that will be released May 1. You can see the preview for that here.

The digital versions usually come out ~2 weeks later.

Here is the cover for diary 15.
n5KlO.jpg
n5KlO.jpg (64.69 KiB) Viewed 10411 times

cattz

Postby cattz » Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:55 pm

Yeah, his twitter mentioned that the archery training camp diary was to long and nowhere close to being finished. Then he mentioned seeing a cute young girl walking into a laundromat at night and his exhibitionist loving self went crazy with scenarios.

Then got the idea to make a "simple" diary around that for now. Guess something like the Rokumonsen ones.

LAwLz

Postby LAwLz » Sun May 08, 2016 3:02 pm

I have bought both of his newly released doujins. The new diary and the space thing.
Won't upload them for a while though. I don't have time to rip them right now, and as soon as I upload them they get spread all over the web. So I want to wait a little while so that I don't harm his sales.

cattz

Postby cattz » Tue May 10, 2016 9:11 am

Like always, hard to tell what a "good time" is for them.

JP users would much rather buy the physical books because of the DRM as the bbs's have highlighted.

Guess there's also a aspect of:"Does it have the original characters like Hikaru/Akira? Because who cares otherwise.." with the sales #'s, heh.

LAwLz

Postby LAwLz » Sun May 15, 2016 5:48 am

I didn't have much time to rip it so it took a bit longer than expected. Anyway, it's up now for anyone who want to read it (in Japanese).

Diary chapter 15:
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/934556/f3a4e12de1/

Return to “Projects”