Release: [Suehirogari]Orunito 2

General discussion for Munyu projects, releases, and other such stuff.

Moderators: uanime5, KiTA, Munyu Staff

Kam

Postby Kam » Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:07 am

J wrote:@marina2

No worries, I'm sure you are very eager to read it ^.^....and thanks for reading.

Well I've finish editing ch.4 and it's in Kam's hand for proofreading. But because Kam is pretty busy lately, I told him to put on hold first until there is ch.3...

Maybe I'll ask him to just proofread ch.4 whenever he has some free time and just release it first before ch.3. After all seems like even without ch.3 you'll still be able to follow the plot.

J, I can work on this and get a proofread to you in a couple days or so. Sorry for the wait.

J

Postby J » Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:12 pm

Added ch.4~ Enjoy~!

Be sure to thank Malone and Kam for their hardwork ^.^

cnhn

Postby cnhn » Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:17 am

Hey J, can I ask for the template of that credit page you used? And of course the permission to use it. I think it's better if we used the same credit page for the whole group like many other groups out there. So when people see it, even as thumbnail, they will instantly think "Oh, it's Munyu".

Malone

Postby Malone » Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:10 am

Yeah Chnh is right. We should unify our ads, or at least use the
same logo. It's just an idea.

J

Postby J » Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:58 am

I've pm'ed you the template link, cnhn. Though personally i don't think my credits page is suitable for the group use since the theme doesn't seems to reflect well on what our group do >.>.

lechevalier

Postby lechevalier » Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:46 am

I've pm'ed you the template link. Though personally i don't think my credits page is suitable for the group use since the theme doesn't seems to reflect well on what our group do >.>.

Well, though it is quite cool, I have to agree. Perhaps one of you guys who know photoshop should create a good template for use for all future Munyu releases? ^^

cnhn

Postby cnhn » Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:27 pm

J wrote:I've pm'ed you the template link, cnhn. Though personally i don't think my credits page is suitable for the group use since the theme doesn't seems to reflect well on what our group do >.>.

Thanks for that. I found it catchy and colorful, easy to grab attention.
It doesn't reflect our love for exhibitionism fetish but the readers can see that from the content. Well, until the new unified credits page is done, guess I'll use that :D

Aeleth

Postby Aeleth » Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:28 am

J wrote:I've pm'ed you the template link, cnhn. Though personally i don't think my credits page is suitable for the group use since the theme doesn't seems to reflect well on what our group do >.>.

It certainly looks interesting.

Thought, I have to say I was never in favor of stale credit page (I mean anywhere). Maybe that's why I'm trying to put different (and simple) in every my release. 8)

Anyway, If you create something interesting, just send it to me and I'll put it in. If you want to use some of mine (or part of it) feel free to ask.

KiTA
Site Admin

Postby KiTA » Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:50 pm

I always liked the ones we used in TAG, myself. There's this one of the TAG heroine running as a spotlight expands her shadow on the wall next to her... rather nice.

angelofragnarok

Experiment with Orunito Ch. 2

Postby angelofragnarok » Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:24 pm

Ok, I have managed to pull the pages (thanks microwave, lol) and here's the first page. I'm not used to scanning, so I thought I should submit what I'm using and ask for pointers.

http://freakshare.com/files/k50e2lp0/orunitoch201.jpg.html

Settings:
IrFanView
Batch Scan
Resolution: 600 DPI (per recommendation)
Brightness: -2
Contrast: 20

Again, I'm playing around with it since I've never done this before. Let me know what you think!

Aeleth

Postby Aeleth » Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:55 pm

@angelofragnarok
I tried little bit of cleaning to see how it looks and I have to say the page looks good. With some more cleaning it will be perfect. Thank you.

Maybe using PNG (or TIF) or some other format without artifact would be better, but as there are no visible ones, I don't think it's necessary.

Just a question, did you crop it or why am I not seeing page edges (top one)?

KiTA
Site Admin

Postby KiTA » Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:57 pm

It looks good, but two thoughts:

1. When scanning, save the images as PNG or BMP, so they are lossless. JPG removes some data to shrink the file sizes. They will be very BIG files but they can be put in a RAR or ZIP file for sharing.

2. You can sorta see the other side of the page, but it's clean enough that we can clean it up if needed. Try scanning with a piece of white printer paper behind the page and see if that makes it less transparent?

angelofragnarok

Postby angelofragnarok » Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:38 pm

Aeleth wrote:@angelofragnarok
I tried little bit of cleaning to see how it looks and I have to say the page looks good. With some more cleaning it will be perfect. Thank you.

Maybe using PNG (or TIF) or some other format without artifact would be better, but as there are no visible ones, I don't think it's necessary.

Just a question, did you crop it or why am I not seeing page edges (top one)?

Ok, I'll try saving it as a different format. Regarding the crop, it actually isn't cropped. That's how the page looks. Once I removed the pages from the book I simply laid it in position and then used IrFan to preview/scan it.

Well, now that I have input, let me get back to scanning these in for you guys. :)

Aeleth

Postby Aeleth » Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:14 am

KiTA wrote:1. When scanning, save the images as PNG or BMP, so they are lossless. JPG removes some data to shrink the file sizes. They will be very BIG files but they can be put in a RAR or ZIP file for sharing.

I heard best format for scanning is TIF/TIFF. It's as close to scanned data as possible (raw input), downside is it's supposedly huge, which is irrelevant if you're not limited by upload speed or data limit, though.

KiTA wrote:2. You can sorta see the other side of the page, but it's clean enough that we can clean it up if needed. Try scanning with a piece of white printer paper behind the page and see if that makes it less transparent?

Bleed-trough pretty much disappears from that page when leveled properly, but putting white paper behind is not bad idea, it might help a little.

Just sharing ideas.

angelofragnarok

Postby angelofragnarok » Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:31 pm

Just to be a tease, this chapter has some pretty hot action it. ;) Oh, and it's almost done. I tried using white paper (which is aggravating to mess with) but it didn't seem to change very much appearance-wise. But I'll do it because on an editing level it may prove beneficial. :) Give me about 15 minutes and it'll be done and in the process of uploading.

Return to “Projects”