Anyone got any ideas for stuff to translate?

General discussion for Munyu projects, releases, and other such stuff.

Moderators: uanime5, KiTA, Munyu Staff

User avatar
lechevalier
Posts: 103
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:03 am

Anyone got any ideas for stuff to translate?

Postby lechevalier » Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:16 pm

So, I've translated a few chapters of this and that for munyu now, exhibitionist girl's play for Aeleth to edit and various stuff for wervy to. It's going quite smoothly but I don't really know what to go for next. So I figured perhaps someone here has ideas for translation.

General guidelines - I won't do loli and I prefer voluntary/semi-voluntary exhibitionism to the obviously forced type.

So, if you know of some good stuff that hasn't been translated and definitely should be, post a link here and perhaps it will be ^^.

(I'm "Higashi" on the recent releases btw)

clef
Posts: 25
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:17 pm

Postby clef » Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:49 pm

Here there are some artist. I will link some untranslated works but if you want just do a search with their names and you will find a lot more, in case you like some of them.

Murasaki Syu (or Murasaki Shu or Shuu) has a lot of untranslated stuff:
Sex is needed for school life 1 and 2:
http://exhentai.org/g/331870/dafa99bc73/
http://exhentai.org/g/14051/fa9295fe08/
Natural Disposition Always The Nude
http://exhentai.org/g/14053/bdee114cf1/
And if you just type hooliganism as research you will find a lot of other work from him.

Kiai Neko:
http://exhentai.org/g/486491/c18badfef8/
http://exhentai.org/g/476594/a002c64746/
Attention: sometimes kiai neko's works have some scat (not those i linked i think)

Keno Yantaroh:
http://exhentai.org/g/221970/8dd3ead700/
http://exhentai.org/g/395491/c6fc2c9c5f/
Attention: sometims he is hard and brute... not guro but some of his works have amputee. (not those i linked anyway)


Kaimeiji Yuu:
http://exhentai.org/g/221083/94978bf142/
http://exhentai.org/g/88659/291f79759b/
there is almost no sex in his works but there are a lot of naked womans.




If somthing else come up my mind i will post it.

User avatar
KiTA
Site Admin
Posts: 554
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:48 am
Contact:

Postby KiTA » Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:03 am

It's kinda sad how often good ENF artists head into the extremely creepy side of things. For example: Scat. Not only does Kiai Neko almost always end up putting it in every single thing he does, but Murasaki Syu also has started adding it to his works recently. I don't get the connection, myself.

User avatar
lechevalier
Posts: 103
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:03 am

Postby lechevalier » Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:25 pm

Thanks for the tips clef, I'll see if there's something in there I want to do. From a quick look through, most of them seem to be mindbreak/extortion kind of deals though and I truly more prefer the voluntary deals (such as walking upright naked or whatever it's called by Murasaki Shu as an example from the same author you mentioned).

Yeah, I don't really know why they end up having scat all over and while it doesn't really do anything for me I'm not too bothered either. Kiai Neko sort of goes way over the top when it comes to scat though...

clef
Posts: 25
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:17 pm

Postby clef » Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:09 pm

Yes most are mind break/extortion. Soft exhibitionism is pretty rare.
I think that
Suehirogari
Valssu
Kaimeiji Yuu
Awatake (i forgot that him too has a lot of untranslated works)
are the only (known) that do "soft" things.

Anyway i noticed that there is an untranslated work (really old) from Suehirogari:

Circle
http://exhentai.org/g/21578/99c83d632e/

User avatar
ThekillingGoku
Posts: 36
Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:35 pm
Location: Somewhere in the universe!

Postby ThekillingGoku » Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:13 pm

lechevalier wrote:Thanks for the tips clef, I'll see if there's something in there I want to do. From a quick look through, most of them seem to be mindbreak/extortion kind of deals though and I truly more prefer the voluntary deals (such as walking upright naked or whatever it's called by Murasaki Shu as an example from the same author you mentioned).

Yeah, I don't really know why they end up having scat all over and while it doesn't really do anything for me I'm not too bothered either. Kiai Neko sort of goes way over the top when it comes to scat though...


Well, the latest Kiai Neko stuff which he's been publishing under the name [Kabashima Akira] has been pretty good.
Just clean fun, especially the last one I can still remember didn't have any forced stuff in it nor any scat while it did have some fun moments.

junglewa
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:26 pm

Postby junglewa » Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:40 am

Last edited by junglewa on Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
lechevalier
Posts: 103
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:03 am

Postby lechevalier » Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:53 am

ThekillingGoku wrote:Well, the latest Kiai Neko stuff which he's been publishing under the name [Kabashima Akira] has been pretty good.
Just clean fun, especially the last one I can still remember didn't have any forced stuff in it nor any scat while it did have some fun moments.


junglewa wrote:I think I suggested Keno Yantaroh a while back, but I think his stuff is usually forced
What about Mon-Mon? Most of his older stuff hasn't been translated (I think) like Manami and Mon-Mon land
Or Yui Toshiki or The Seiji... I can't think of anyone else

EDIT: Maybe Aura Seiji as well


I will have a look at it all and we shall see! ;) If you've got the time, edit in the links for the stuff you suggest like clef did.

clef wrote:Yes most are mind break/extortion. Soft exhibitionism is pretty rare.
I think that
Suehirogari
Valssu
Kaimeiji Yuu
Awatake (i forgot that him too has a lot of untranslated works)
are the only (known) that do "soft" things.

Anyway i noticed that there is an untranslated work (really old) from Suehirogari:

Circle
http://exhentai.org/g/21578/99c83d632e/


Yeah, I think I'll definitely do the untranslated valssu nikki works to begin (the other valssu stuff that's been uploaded to the internet as well when the chapters already translated have been edited) and I'll have a look at the others. I'm curious about awatake since it seems every time someone uploads something by him, it gets taken down lightning fast...

Oh well, I can start looking at what to translate beginning next week having handed in this essay ;)

User avatar
KiTA
Site Admin
Posts: 554
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:48 am
Contact:

Postby KiTA » Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:44 am

I know no one's really interested, but I'd still love to see Youkihi's "Nippon no Razoku" translated someday. Same thing with his "Flexible Kid". Both are non-H works, but I rather like the premises. (I'm a sucker for nudity as comedy and Ranma 1/2 style gender shenanigans, respectively.)

NnR: http://g.e-hentai.org/g/452080/4bc241b1f5/
FK: http://g.e-hentai.org/g/366971/0d960f08ca/

Similarly, if we could ever find the first 3 chapters, Nekonomori Maririn's "Makeup" isn't bad for a loli work:

http://exhentai.org/g/479987/2158b026cc/

Basic premise seems to be "Art club discovers bodypaint, hilarity ensues."

User avatar
ThekillingGoku
Posts: 36
Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:35 pm
Location: Somewhere in the universe!

Postby ThekillingGoku » Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:03 pm

lechevalier wrote:
ThekillingGoku wrote:Well, the latest Kiai Neko stuff which he's been publishing under the name [Kabashima Akira] has been pretty good.
Just clean fun, especially the last one I can still remember didn't have any forced stuff in it nor any scat while it did have some fun moments.


junglewa wrote:I think I suggested Keno Yantaroh a while back, but I think his stuff is usually forced
What about Mon-Mon? Most of his older stuff hasn't been translated (I think) like Manami and Mon-Mon land
Or Yui Toshiki or The Seiji... I can't think of anyone else

EDIT: Maybe Aura Seiji as well


I will have a look at it all and we shall see! ;) If you've got the time, edit in the links for the stuff you suggest like clef did.


Oh, actually that was a follow up to clef's links since he added one of them.

Basically:
http://exhentai.org/g/486491/c18badfef8/
http://exhentai.org/g/295667/4202cb1f5b/

User avatar
KiTA
Site Admin
Posts: 554
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:48 am
Contact:

Postby KiTA » Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:46 pm

Er, wow. Either Kabashima Akira is Kiai Neko, or he's one of Kiai Neko's assistants striking out on his own.

User avatar
KiTA
Site Admin
Posts: 554
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:48 am
Contact:

Postby KiTA » Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:51 pm

Hm, anyone wanna translate this last page? It has some gags -- think it's the teacher getting yelled at about her dressing too provocatively?

User avatar
Aeleth
Posts: 364
Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:24 pm

Postby Aeleth » Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:25 pm

KiTA wrote:Er, wow. Either Kabashima Akira is Kiai Neko, or he's one of Kiai Neko's assistants striking out on his own.


He's probably him. At the end of his latest book, he put a short story with characters from Rosyutsu Ganbou.

ThekillingGoku wrote:Well, the latest Kiai Neko stuff which he's been publishing under the name [Kabashima Akira] has been pretty good.
Just clean fun, especially the last one I can still remember didn't have any forced stuff in it nor any scat while it did have some fun moments.

Yeah he's gotten better. :) I have to say I would like to see these two translated, too. That being said having english version Ogoku and Rosyutsu Ganbou would also be great. 8)

User avatar
ThekillingGoku
Posts: 36
Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:35 pm
Location: Somewhere in the universe!

Postby ThekillingGoku » Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:18 am

Well, I noticed it right away when the first book was published under the new name.
I suppose he changed his pen name for a reason, but dunno why. Doesn't seem like he particularly changed his publisher or anything either, so maybe he was just bored with the cat. :twisted:

User avatar
lechevalier
Posts: 103
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:03 am

Postby lechevalier » Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:47 pm

KiTA wrote:Hm, anyone wanna translate this last page? It has some gags -- think it's the teacher getting yelled at about her dressing too provocatively?


Last page of what? ^^

I feel I'll go for one of the Kabashima Akira ones to begin with if someone's up for editing. I also really want to do the Roshutsu Shoujo Nikki ones by valssu that are untranslated (3 and 4) but one I can't find in Japanese (only Chinese) and the other there's no raw for as of yet.


Return to “Projects”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests