Release : [Kabashima Akira] Roshutsu Hentai Manual v2

General discussion for Munyu projects, releases, and other such stuff.

Moderators: uanime5, KiTA, Munyu Staff

wervy

Release : [Kabashima Akira] Roshutsu Hentai Manual v2

Postby wervy » Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:41 am

Roshutsu Hentai Manual ch.1-5,7 by Kabashima Akira
E-Hentai
Mediafire

Roshutsu Hentai Manual ch.6 by Kabashima Akira
E-Hentai
Mediafire

fyi warning for some watersports, and a bit of ass licking in last chapter :oops:

A collection of exhibitionistic tails mostly centered around a club of pervy high school students. Finally this big ol codex of pervyness is done! :shock:

clef

Postby clef » Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:22 pm

Genius!!

I was waiting for someone to traslate the new works form Kiai Neko (aka Kabashima).
And doing it all in one shot without ever announcing it. Nice surprise!

If i am not wrong this is the continue from another work that was never translated:
Link: http://exhentai.org/g/295667/4202cb1f5b/
Do you think you'll do that too?

Well i think that probably you will not do it since you skipped it and it has the lolicon tag (didn't notice the presence of lolicon when wieving the images) and the scat tag (that happens more than once).

Side note: someone knows why the change of name? If i'm not wrong someone here or somewhere else said that probably he wanted a "clean" name to write/draw something less hard than his old works.. but since scat is still present i doubt that the reason is that.

Aeleth

Postby Aeleth » Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:02 pm

I'm sure wervy can be more clear about all this, but c06 was skipped because Higashi didn't want to work on it. If wervy still doesn't mind, I sent him translation for it. If he does, I'll just think of something to deliver it to the fans.

As for why was this released instead of the first. I believe it was not intentional, but more like they noticed the first volume after they started with second. If they plan to do that book too, you'll have to wait, but I'm optimistic we'll eventually get top read it.

Wyvernspur

Postby Wyvernspur » Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:07 pm

clef wrote:Side note: someone knows why the change of name? If i'm not wrong someone here or somewhere else said that probably he wanted a "clean" name to write/draw something less hard than his old works.. but since scat is still present i doubt that the reason is that.

From his website:
きあい猫  :露出にこだわらずに何でもあり
樺島あきら :マニアックな路線まっしぐら?

Google translate seems to imply he's reserving Kiai Neko for works that don't necessarily involve exhibitionism.

JukanX

Postby JukanX » Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:14 pm

Many thanks Wervy and Higashi. Kabashima Akira aka Kiai Neko aka Kiiro Neko is among my favorite mangakas.
This last name change was probably due to some external cause, as some other well-known artists did the same more-or-less at the same time (NOQ --> Shimozuki Juugo, Nozarashi Satoru --> Akigami Satoru). Perhaps the editing department frowned on pen-names...

wervy

Postby wervy » Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:19 pm

Aeleth wrote:I'm sure wervy can be more clear about all this, but c06 was skipped because Higashi didn't want to work on it. If wervy still doesn't mind, I sent him translation for it. If he does, I'll just think of something to deliver it to the fans.

As for why was this released instead of the first. I believe it was not intentional, but more like they noticed the first volume after they started with second. If they plan to do that book too, you'll have to wait, but I'm optimistic we'll eventually get top read it.

I think you were clear enough, heh, he didnt want to do it and I really didn't mind.

Nah, I don't mind doing it. God knows theres a number of people who seem to be weirdly offended that it was skipped, one even sent me a message o_0 I dont mind some loli but theres a fairly large ammount I wont touch either, and I really really dislike poop in my hentai, lol. Everyone has their likes and dislikes.

Wyvernspur

Postby Wyvernspur » Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:24 pm

wervy wrote:I think you were clear enough, heh, he didnt want to do it and I really didn't mind.

Nah, I don't mind doing it. God knows theres a number of people who seem to be weirdly offended that it was skipped, one even sent me a message o_0 I dont mind some loli but theres a fairly large ammount I wont touch either, and I really really dislike poop in my hentai, lol. Everyone has their likes and dislikes.

Is it really loli though? Heroine seems like a slightly flat-chested high school girl to me ... although maybe the hair style doesn't help

Aeleth

Postby Aeleth » Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:41 pm

Wyvernspur wrote:Is it really loli though? Heroine seems like a slightly flat-chested high school girl to me ... although maybe the hair style doesn't help
Some people wouldn't call her such, some would. As the story goes, she's young enough to be considered too young by the protagonist. You'll see.

I have to admit I want a lot of his work translated, starting from Ogoku and Roshutsu mansion to his newest accomplishment. I find it somehow disheartening that nobody is willing to touch more extreme things (of all categories). Even old LWB devolved into simple rape/loli category.

lechevalier

Postby lechevalier » Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:18 pm

We will see if we get the first chapter translated too. Can't say at this point.

As for it being chapter two, in all honesty, it doesn't really matter. The characters from Aikoukai do not appear until the end of the main story of RHM even though they are mentioned at times throughout.

Aslo. Imo, this chapter is a lot better.

(I'm Higashi btw)

wervy

Postby wervy » Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:41 pm

lechevalier wrote:(I'm Higashi btw)

Hope thats how you still wanted to be credited, I havent asked you in ages.

Well, I do think I would consider this loli after finishing putting all the text in for chapter 6 :? There's a few spots where the dialogue makes it clear she is young. Either way I will throw it up in this thread once it's finished.

muirgen

Postby muirgen » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:01 pm

I really need to thank everyone on this site for their work, love Valssu and Suehirogari stuff but after seeing this translated, I just had to thank you. I remember when I first saw Aikoukai and loved it, will there be any plans to translate that? It would be sad that went untranslated.
Thanks everyone for the hard work.

ThekillingGoku

Postby ThekillingGoku » Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:34 am

Nice one dudes. Some Kiai Neko never hurt nobody. :wink:

lechevalier

Postby lechevalier » Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:54 am

wervy wrote:
Hope thats how you still wanted to be credited, I havent asked you in ages.

Yeah, you've got it right ;)

clef

Postby clef » Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:39 pm

Yes i hope that some of the old Kiai Neko stuff will be translated too.

Anyway i'll be happy with anything the Munyu team will translate.
I love this forum^^

Otokonoko

Postby Otokonoko » Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:41 pm

Awesome, thanks for the great job! ^^

clef wrote:If i am not wrong this is the continue from another work that was never translated:
Link: http://exhentai.org/g/295667/4202cb1f5b/

Thanks for the tip. Someone has stupidly enough taken it down from e-hentai but I googled your link and found it that its name was "Bunkakei Roshutsu Aikoukai" and then looked through s*itloads of DDL-sites and old blogposts and finally managed to find a link that was still working.

Here are a site with the few links that still are working with japanese and chinese language, probably because of the masked file names. Remember that you need the passwords.

http://sos117.com/birch-island-thou-the ... jp-cn.html

Could upload it somewhere else if needed.

Return to “Projects”