Release : [4H] The naked week

General discussion for Munyu projects, releases, and other such stuff.

Moderators: uanime5, KiTA, Munyu Staff

Malone
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Release : [4H] The naked week

Postby Malone » Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:56 pm

Editing: Werby
Translation: Malone
Proofreading: Werby

Special Thanks to Shigimatsu.

E-hentai gallery:

Download Link:

ElDiablo

Re: [4H] The naked week

Postby ElDiablo » Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:19 pm

I thought this was you guys but I didn't see the tag on exhentai. That was before the end page.

Thanks.

Malone
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Malone » Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:55 am

ElDiablo

Postby ElDiablo » Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:05 am

lol.

I was going to suggest that Munyu picks up any more 4H as long it wasn't like his earliest (Tentacle) dojuin. He alluded to a prequel and might even be a sequel. Glad to see MUNYU is still alive and kicking.

:twisted:

clef

Postby clef » Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:08 am

Good i'm sure i will love this one. I hoped for a translation.

@eldiablo: what do you mean about earlier comics from 4H? I think this is their first comic. They normally do visual novel ( http://sitou.sakura.ne.jp/wp/ ). I thought this comic was made just to better advertise their games.

ElDiablo

Postby ElDiablo » Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:48 pm

My bad the tag was mis-labeled on exhentai.

horndogg

Postby horndogg » Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:13 pm

Is there a prequel story to this? The intro and pics suggest that there is.

petek

Postby petek » Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:23 pm

prequel story in the visual novel

http://sitou.sakura.ne.jp/wp/?p=428

Kevadu

Postby Kevadu » Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:54 pm

I've played the game and it's really good. I wonder, has anyone ever thought of making a translation patch for 4H's games?

KiTA
Site Admin

Postby KiTA » Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:35 pm

I'd be all for a patch for them, if I could get a hint on the file format of their stuff. I haven't honestly taken too close a look.

Kevadu

Postby Kevadu » Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:04 am

Well, I've never done anything like a translation patch before. I do know how to program but I don't even know where to start in this case. I don't think people usually manually cut and past things into a hex editor...do they? There must be tools out there but I don't know what they are...

I did find but that's only good for extracting the Japanese text. It's not going to help with replacing the Japanese with English text...

But if somebody knows what to do I would be happy to help out. There is a available which is probably a good place to start messing around with things since anyone can grab it for free.

clef

Postby clef » Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:46 pm

I'd really like a translation. (in general I really like game translations).

BUT i suggest to not do it. Translating 20 manga pages, or an entire volume is nothing compared to a game translation.
Just to give and idea.. a game translation is like translating 200 volumes (or more, depending on the game).

Only few people had success in it, while the mayority left the translation near the 20%.

So i really suggest to remain on manga translation^^.

EDIT: probably 200 volumes is not even near i think...

Kevadu

Postby Kevadu » Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:24 pm

It's a short doujin game, not some giant visual novel with lots of routes and stuff. In fact there aren't actually any choices to be made. And having played it I would say the amount of text is less than a light novel.

KiTA
Site Admin

Postby KiTA » Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:09 am

Yeah, the uh, text isn't all that much. And if I can get the files extracted then it's just one big file with all the kanji already typed up and stuff. Super easy translation.

Aeleth

Postby Aeleth » Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:15 pm

Return to “Projects”