Release: [Valssu] Exhibitionist Girl Play Kan

General discussion for Munyu projects, releases, and other such stuff.

Moderators: uanime5, KiTA, Munyu Staff

auriga
Posts: 36
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:34 am

Re: Release: Exhibitionist Girl Play Kan [Valssu]

Postby auriga » Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:07 pm

Thanks! :D

User avatar
cattz
Posts: 120
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:13 pm

Re: Release: Exhibitionist Girl Play Kan [Valssu]

Postby cattz » Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:10 pm

Malone wrote:Well...finally Exhibitionist Girl Kan 3 is uploaded.

It's been kind of a hell. :?

The script was ready a few months ago,
But the first editor dissapeared misteriously,
and the second editor had a lot of problems with his computer...

Anyway...It's finally done.
Check the first post.

Hope you like it.


I guess things work out in the end. "KISS ME sensei" could have been done a lot different depending on the editor, but this fit the mood of the books pretty well.

Thanks as always.

Yossarian
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:03 pm

Re: Release: Exhibitionist Girl Play Kan [Valssu]

Postby Yossarian » Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:14 pm

I already said thanks on e-hentai but I'll say it again since I'm posting here anyway :P

But really I'm posting here because I noticed on e-hentai only Roshutsu Shoujo Yuugi Kan 4's preview is up. I bought the full digital version off of dlsite english a few weeks back, and was wondering if you guys were interested in getting a hold of it? I'd be glad to share, so long as somebody could tell me what needs to be done about the DRM.

User avatar
lechevalier
Posts: 103
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:03 am

Re: Release: Exhibitionist Girl Play Kan [Valssu]

Postby lechevalier » Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:10 am

Malone wrote:Well...finally Exhibitionist Girl Kan 3 is uploaded.

It's been kind of a hell. :?

The script was ready a few months ago,
But the first editor dissapeared misteriously,
and the second editor had a lot of problems with his computer...

Anyway...It's finally done.
Check the first post.

Hope you like it.


Yeah, it must've been a while.. I saw it released and then my nick on the translation and I just went "wtf, I don't remember translating this". I had to think about it for about a minute before I remembered - lol. Glad to see it out there, good job on getting it released!

User avatar
Aeleth
Posts: 364
Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:24 pm

Re: Release: Exhibitionist Girl Play Kan [Valssu]

Postby Aeleth » Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:17 pm

Yossarian wrote:I already said thanks on e-hentai but I'll say it again since I'm posting here anyway :P

But really I'm posting here because I noticed on e-hentai only Roshutsu Shoujo Yuugi Kan 4's preview is up. I bought the full digital version off of dlsite english a few weeks back, and was wondering if you guys were interested in getting a hold of it? I'd be glad to share, so long as somebody could tell me what needs to be done about the DRM.
I don't think we can help with DRM much here, but if you're interested in removing DLSite's DRM, somebody on EH's forum supposedly know how to get rid of it. Quick search discloses this: https://forums.e-hentai.org/index.php?showtopic=92167

User avatar
cattz
Posts: 120
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:13 pm

Re: Release: Exhibitionist Girl Play Kan [Valssu]

Postby cattz » Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:34 pm

Aeleth wrote:
Yossarian wrote:I already said thanks on e-hentai but I'll say it again since I'm posting here anyway :P

But really I'm posting here because I noticed on e-hentai only Roshutsu Shoujo Yuugi Kan 4's preview is up. I bought the full digital version off of dlsite english a few weeks back, and was wondering if you guys were interested in getting a hold of it? I'd be glad to share, so long as somebody could tell me what needs to be done about the DRM.
I don't think we can help with DRM much here, but if you're interested in removing DLSite's DRM, somebody on EH's forum supposedly know how to get rid of it. Quick search discloses this: https://forums.e-hentai.org/index.php?showtopic=92167


http://forums.e-hentai.org/index.php?showtopic=69674

Is another example, he's done it for a LOT of the DRM protected files (including the 3 digital copies of the Kan books from Valssu zzredwing uploaded) on e-hentai, but you have to keep in mind the whole "warning" of making sure your payment info is changed/removed and you change the pw to something you would never use.

But never done it myself or anything like that.

User avatar
Biv
Posts: 282
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:39 am

Re: Release: Exhibitionist Girl Play Kan [Valssu]

Postby Biv » Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:41 am

It would be great if you could provide us the rawr of Roshutsu Shoujo Yuugi Kan 4. It's the release n 105 i bought at the comiket this year but it's about 100 pages. So scanning it is really annoying because it's thicker than the usual ones (25p) therefore i would have to destroy my book. :/
Image

Yossarian
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:03 pm

Re: Release: Exhibitionist Girl Play Kan [Valssu]

Postby Yossarian » Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:54 am

Thanks for the info guys, I PMed genl and he said he could strip off the DRM so I'll be left with a plain PDF. Would it be better if I provided it as a PDF or convert it to another format?

User avatar
Biv
Posts: 282
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:39 am

Re: Release: Exhibitionist Girl Play Kan [Valssu]

Postby Biv » Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:54 pm

In PNG if possible or JPEG would be better as we are editing them as images. :)
Image

Yossarian
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:03 pm

Re: Release: Exhibitionist Girl Play Kan [Valssu]

Postby Yossarian » Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:02 pm

http://www.sendspace.com/file/jp9krd

Here it is in jpg and png because why not.

User avatar
wervy
Posts: 207
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:44 am

Re: Release: Exhibitionist Girl Play Kan [Valssu]

Postby wervy » Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:07 pm

Yossarian wrote:http://Avatar

Here it is in jpg and png because why not.


ahh, you may want to PM him the link privately if you want to upload and get the points for that on ehentai.
Image

Yossarian
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:03 pm

Re: Release: Exhibitionist Girl Play Kan [Valssu]

Postby Yossarian » Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:17 pm

I just uploaded it on ehentai to avoid getting sniped so it's all good.

ffxsazha
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:57 pm

Re: Release: Exhibitionist Girl Play Kan [Valssu]

Postby ffxsazha » Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:33 pm

Awwww man canon or not her story was never meant to be netorare

User avatar
cattz
Posts: 120
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:13 pm

Re: Release: Exhibitionist Girl Play Kan [Valssu]

Postby cattz » Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:37 pm

Yossarian wrote:I just uploaded it on ehentai to avoid getting sniped so it's all good.


Awesome job yoss. I always saw "thanks to genl" quite often, but it was not that long ago when I finally realized he was the one removing DRM from books. Might have to do the same the next time there's one I like released.

Malone
Posts: 246
Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:14 am

Re: Release: Exhibitionist Girl Play Kan [Valssu]

Postby Malone » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:47 am

Yossarian wrote:I just uploaded it on ehentai to avoid getting sniped so it's all good.


Wow! It's huge! :shock:

It will take more time than usual translating and editing it.

Anyway, thank you very much for sharing it, Yossarian.


Return to “Projects”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests