Release: [Valssu] Exhibitionist Girl Play Kan

General discussion for Munyu projects, releases, and other such stuff.

Moderators: uanime5, KiTA, Munyu Staff

LAwLz
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Release: [Valssu] Exhibitionist Girl Play Kan

Postby LAwLz » Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:44 pm

Looks like he got better and then worked like crazy so he got the 14th diary chapter ready for C89. He uploaded a very big sample as well. It's 10 pages.

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php? ... d=54308084

Only ~10 more days until I can finally read the conclusion. So excited!

cattz
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby cattz » Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:56 am

Surprising, and a pretty big sample since it's only 36 pages on the DL sites.

LAwLz

Postby LAwLz » Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:32 pm

Boys and girls, the first chapter of the alternative story is up now:
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/890420/6d76a075d7/

molitar

Postby molitar » Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:10 pm

LAwLz

Postby LAwLz » Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:14 am

His new stuff is up for sale now!
Sadly it's not up on DLSite so I won't it just yet. Also, I have noticed that as soon as I upload the raws they are all over the Internet. Out of respect for Valssu I will therefore wait a little while after getting the raws before releasing them. Having a negative impact on his sales is the last thing I want.

You can buy them here:
http://www.melonbooks.com/index.php?mai ... 0000001048
http://www.digiket.com/a/a_worklist/_da ... IR0001518/

And I got it spoiled... I tried to not look at the previews but I couldn't help myself. Also, I just read the tags on the sales page and got even more stuff spoiled.

Time to work on chapter 2 again I guess. Anyone knows someone who knows a bit of Japanese? There are a few sentences I don't really understand/know how to translate.

samsungfutanari

Postby samsungfutanari » Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:53 pm

cattz

Postby cattz » Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:20 am

wervy

Postby wervy » Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:21 am

LAwLz

Postby LAwLz » Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:36 pm

The raw is now up. Someone else uploaded the diary chapter so I don't think I will bother with that one. It got tagged as lolicon though so you will have to look at sad panda for it.
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/893715/3b88bf791e/

cattz

Postby cattz » Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:09 am

The more you look around dlsite, the more you realize that almost nobody uses that DRM because people hate it so much.

The fan reactions seem to be "Fuck Teramoto and random people in the spa. What happened to situations in class with chars we know....?" but that poll says otherwise, so who knows.

Also "I bought at <insert store for physical copy> because fuck that drm" type of stuff.

Although they liked the diary apparently.

Acerola

Postby Acerola » Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:43 am

Does any have the script for Kan 4 (the second diary with Akira)? I sent Malone a PM a while back since he said he part of it done but he seems to be inactive. I

'm not a translator but I can do edits. So if someone can provide a script, I'll glady do what I can for the time being.

samsungfutanari

Postby samsungfutanari » Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:45 am

http://p.twipple.jp/YWNid

Chapter 19 :)

Taken from his website:

http://chall.flop.jp/menu/off/copy002/omake19/01.jpg

Seems to be that girl which was nude in class, then went without underwear+rain, then went streaking in da woods and now back to school.

cattz

Postby cattz » Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:07 pm

LAwLz

Postby LAwLz » Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:47 pm

Chapter 2 (bath) is translated and cleaned, but doesn't have any typesetting and proofreading.

I've started on chapter 3 (the last one) as well because I put off doing the typesetting for chapter 2...

Once those are done I'll do the cosplay chapter and then I don't know... The last Kan chapter maybe? Or maybe all the extra pages of the original series. For example her first blowjob.

molitar

Postby molitar » Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:03 pm

Return to “Projects”