Release: [Valssu] Exhibitionist Girl Play Kan

General discussion for Munyu projects, releases, and other such stuff.

Moderators: uanime5, KiTA, Munyu Staff

LAwLz
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Release: [Valssu] Exhibitionist Girl Play Kan

Postby LAwLz » Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:22 pm

In other news, Charu posted on twitter that he is working on a compilation of the Kan series. He will release two tankobons. One with all the Hikaru chapters, and one with the Akira chapters. Seems like he is working on the Hikaru one first, and it will include a lot of new pages.

He also jokes about there being so many new pages he might not meet the deadline, laughs a bit and then says he shouldn't laugh about it.

The deadline is Comiket 90 (August 13-14). He usually release stuff for downloading about a week after each event, and then I wait a little while before uploading. So expect the compilation (of Kan, not the translation of the exhibitionist girl play compilation) sometime near the end of next month.

I am looking forward to more Hikaru stuff. She is my favorite exhibitionist girl.

ElDiablo

Postby ElDiablo » Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:40 am

Which one is hikaru again?

LAwLz
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby LAwLz » Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:02 pm

Hikaru is the short haired girl.
This one:
Hikaru.png
Hikaru.png (210 KiB) Viewed 19809 times

ElDiablo

Postby ElDiablo » Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:43 pm

Ah ok.

ElDiablo

Postby ElDiablo » Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:53 pm

I like satsume. Big boobs long hair.

LAwLz

Postby LAwLz » Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:59 pm

LAwLz

Postby LAwLz » Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:26 pm

The previews for the compilations are up. Both will apparently be released at C90 (about one week from now). Then there will be another week or so before they come up for downloading.

Questionable91

Postby Questionable91 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:47 pm

I got the Hikaru one. For those interested, the bonus pages are an extension of the scene of 5, where she's left to play with the remaining guys after the "lesson". And then a bonus chapter at the end of her in... YET ANOTHER BATHHOUSE. Yup.

LAwLz

Postby LAwLz » Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:49 am

I've bought both now (Akira came up today).
Questionable91, are you going to buy both and send them to that guy on e-hentai that can decrypt them? It would end up higher quality than if I do my regular way of converting them to images.

Questionable91

Postby Questionable91 » Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:41 am

Sorry, I won't be able to buy the akira one, and I won't be able to break the Hikaru one. I think the best option is however you do it. Thanks for your hard work.

LAwLz

Postby LAwLz » Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:44 pm

Ok I'll upload them when they are ready. It will take some time though.

LAwLz

Postby LAwLz » Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:02 pm

The tankobons are up (not translated).

Hikaru (short hair): http://g.e-hentai.org/g/971787/10e622341e/
Akira (long hair, big breasts): http://g.e-hentai.org/g/971788/845b90f5f8/

These are compilations of the previous Kan chapters, as well as some extra pages and completely new chapters.

Questionable91

Postby Questionable91 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:00 am

Anyone got any news on this new Hikaru book? Some kind of side story with Bus exhibitionism?

LAwLz

Postby LAwLz » Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:24 pm

ffxsazha

Postby ffxsazha » Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:41 am

any news or ETA on the new valssu books? translations or not

Return to “Projects”