Release: [Valssu] Exhibitionist Girl Play Kan

General discussion for Munyu projects, releases, and other such stuff.

Moderators: uanime5, KiTA, Munyu Staff

LAwLz
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Release: [Valssu] Exhibitionist Girl Play Kan

Postby LAwLz » Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:25 pm

The new books are just re-releases of the old books, but with one or two extra chapters each.
They are only available as physical copies so I will not upload them (don't know how to scan properly, and don't want to ruin my books), but I asked Charu and he said that he will release the extra chapters in digital format as a special book. I will buy an upload that when it comes out (I think he said it would be out like early next year).
So it will take some time, but I will upload the extra chapters.

As for translation, don't expect anything soon. We are working on it (the rough, first draft of the script is done) but it's still a bunch of stuff left to do. The next translated chapter to come out will be this one, the extra chapter when Hikaru is at a hotspring with her teacher:
http://g.e-hentai.org/s/c8261652ca/971787-195

samsungfutanari
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby samsungfutanari » Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:11 am

Someone uploaded the newest tankouban. It has the extra chapters with Mishima + bus and Mishima + infirmary.

https://exhentai.org/g/997141/227df02e8e/

Ex link only right now because of the loli tag

cattz

Postby cattz » Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:09 pm

I kept wondering why nobody posted about the 15th diary being translated:
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/1007266/d2fa077df6/

Then I realized it was somebody else, lol...

Uh, another "side chapter" type of preview on Valssu's pixiv also.

LAwLz

Postby LAwLz » Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:33 am

cattz

Postby cattz » Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:13 pm

Yeah, I explained the images, but then I remembered somebody here didn't like being spoiled by the previews so I edited it heh.

Great that it's the collection you mentioned before. I've bought enough of the past books only to uninstall the drm authenticatior and never view them again, only on e-hentai, that I figured I'd just wait for the compilation after seeing you mention it.

I think I never actually viewed one or two of the roku ones on dlsite even though I bought them come to think of it, only on e-hentai, heh..

LAwLz

Postby LAwLz » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:01 pm

cattz

Postby cattz » Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:54 pm

Yeah, I remember looking into the shipping cost back before there was no "known way" to break the DRM, and the prices to get people to scan them seemed just as ridiculous as the shipping, so I could never decide.

LAwLz

Postby LAwLz » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:29 am

Gonna start uploading more charu doujins February 1. Nothing translated though. But expect a bunch of untranslated stuff. Starting with some old ones and then end with his latest works.

Also, I have the translation for a few chapters ready or almost ready. We could need some more people to edit stuff.

Questionable91

Postby Questionable91 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:47 am

I might have some time. I don't know much about editing but I have photoshop and would just need the translations. What chapters do you have the translations for?

LAwLz

Postby LAwLz » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:38 pm

Questionable91

Postby Questionable91 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:56 pm

Looks like some of your links are broken. But if you have some 100% done I think I can do them. I might be able to do one this weekend. Which would you prefer I do?

LAwLz

Postby LAwLz » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:39 am

us3rn4m3123

Postby us3rn4m3123 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:35 am

Are there any plans to translate the last 2 chapters of the first tankobon (original release)?

A chapter about 2 characters I don't recognize.
Seems like a young Hikaru(?) at a temple.

Also, who are those other 2 characters? It seems they're Hikaru's brother and sister, but I can't be sure (I haven't tried to translate past that page).

Also, here are exhentai links, in case the normal ones don't work:
and

LAwLz

Postby LAwLz » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:35 am

cattz

Postby cattz » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:16 pm

Drawing maid clothes takes tons of time, hay fever, and he was trying to get it finished for http://www.creation.gr.jp/ but probably wont be until march (probably).

I've seen a lot of jp people saying they have hay fever so they're taking a break/pausing/taking a lot longer come to think of it. I wonder if it's actually a big problem for them or something, heh.

Return to “Projects”