Release: [Valssu] Exhibitionist Girl Play Kan

General discussion for Munyu projects, releases, and other such stuff.

Moderators: uanime5, KiTA, Munyu Staff

Questionable91

Re: Release: [Valssu] Exhibitionist Girl Play Kan

Postby Questionable91 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:53 am

4 new books with Mishima and Akira? MY. BODY. IS. READY.

cattz

Postby cattz » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:05 pm

raitoryuulk wrote:i'm going to japan for 2 weeks, will depart at 8th august tomorrow to attend comiket. I will try to find rare exhibitionism stuff at the comiket, wish me luck!

Are you used to it and know about the giant waits for the bigger circles? Also, Valssu is usually nearby a lot of groups that do exhibitionism stuff like 4h, chimee house, rokumonsen, etc., etc.

LAwLz wrote:Holy crap I misunderstood things. I didn't realize it was THIS summer comiket that he was going to release the middle volumes at. So we are going to get 4 new books. Two Akira and two Mishima.
Holy crap I just got super excited for the coming weeks. Comiket will be this Sunday (13th), and the digital versions will be released maybe a week or so afterwards.

I will try and not read the samples for chapter 2 of Mishima and Akira. Apparently the sample for the Mishima story will contain spoilers.

I checked the pixiv to see if there was any early listings for the digital ones thinking their might be and wasn't sure which sites they could be on. But I had to do a double take when I saw the other 2 books thinking "Wait, did I loose track of time or something...?!" heh..

LAwLz

Postby LAwLz » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:42 pm

cattz wrote:Are you used to it and know about the giant waits for the bigger circles? Also, Valssu is usually nearby a lot of groups that do exhibitionism stuff like 4h, chimee house, rokumonsen, etc., etc.

Rokumonsen will also release a new book (or is it two, with one being a complication with some extra stuff)? I am looking forward to that too.

cattz wrote:I checked the pixiv to see if there was any early listings for the digital ones thinking their might be and wasn't sure which sites they could be on. But I had to do a double take when I saw the other 2 books thinking "Wait, did I loose track of time or something...?!" heh..

That's exactly what happened to me too. I went to toranoana and saw the middle books listed as well.
That was a really nice surprise.
The omake book seems good too. It's Hime-chan (she finally got some of the screentime she wanted). Too bad we will probably never see it scanned (or with a bit of luck raitoryuulk might get it for us).
Anyway, now it's just a matter of days before the digital versions start appearing. I couldn't hold back so I've already read the samples...

cattz

Postby cattz » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:28 pm

LAwLz wrote:
cattz wrote:Are you used to it and know about the giant waits for the bigger circles? Also, Valssu is usually nearby a lot of groups that do exhibitionism stuff like 4h, chimee house, rokumonsen, etc., etc.

Rokumonsen will also release a new book (or is it two, with one being a complication with some extra stuff)? I am looking forward to that too.

I thought the blog said he couldn't finish what he wanted (12 and an omnibus) so he focused on coming to c92 with something, but the comments confused me a little.

http://hellcurrency.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-330.html

I dunno, it got kind of confusing to me in a "Wait, does that mean the same as it means when saying it means.....ok I'm lost..." type of way, heh.

LAwLz

Postby LAwLz » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:27 am

cattz wrote:
LAwLz wrote:

I thought the blog said he couldn't finish what he wanted (12 and an omnibus) so he focused on coming to c92 with something, but the comments confused me a little.

http://hellcurrency.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-330.html

I dunno, it got kind of confusing to me in a "Wait, does that mean the same as it means when saying it means.....ok I'm lost..." type of way, heh.

Oh I missed that blog.
Well, I don't get it either so I guess we will just have to wait and see.

raitoryuulk

Postby raitoryuulk » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:03 am

Hahaha, I didn't used to comiket at all, I almost died inside the hall. Unfortunately I only bought 2 hikaru doujins, as I'm sure someone will get akira chapter eventually.
And this is our beloved valssu : I'm the one in yellow shirt (duh)
Attachments
IMG-20170813-WA0013.jpg
IMG-20170813-WA0013.jpg (81.46 KiB) Viewed 6745 times

raitoryuulk

Postby raitoryuulk » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:08 am

I forgot to attach my hunting results.
Edit : I also took a picture with takotsuboya, guglielmo, and kamitou masaki. Anyone interested to see them?
Attachments
IMG-20170813-WA0018~01.jpg
IMG-20170813-WA0018~01.jpg (232.25 KiB) Viewed 6744 times

KiTA
Site Admin

Postby KiTA » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:59 pm

Wow, nice haul. You even got one from that guy who does the Fairy-whatnot ones (that series with like 50+ manga in it).

And yeah I'd love to put faces to the names.

raitoryuulk

Postby raitoryuulk » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:04 am

This is takotsuboya
Attachments
IMG-20170813-WA0015.jpg
IMG-20170813-WA0015.jpg (98.68 KiB) Viewed 6636 times

raitoryuulk

Postby raitoryuulk » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:21 am

This is guglielmo. Yeah, i know. He's a stud. I ask him when will he draw the continuation of sei no mohan! (
https://www.melonbooks.co.jp/detail/det ... ult_view=1), and he said later near the future.
Attachments
IMG-20170813-WA0012.jpg
IMG-20170813-WA0012.jpg (100.45 KiB) Viewed 6636 times

raitoryuulk

Postby raitoryuulk » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:23 am

This is kamitou masaki. He's my favorite mangaka, I translated quite a lot of his work. His manga have a lot of casual nude situation, and funny story. that is why i like it very much despite his old style drawing
Attachments
IMG-20170813-WA0014.jpg
IMG-20170813-WA0014.jpg (103.79 KiB) Viewed 6635 times

cattz

Postby cattz » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:34 pm

Heh, have a fun time even with the usual issues with the event? You seem to have a big smile for each of the pics so I'd guess so. Always neat to see some of the guys you wouldn't normally see pics of.

Although it would always be weird to call somebody "Charu sensei" or the like, but that's just me, heh.

raitoryuulk

Postby raitoryuulk » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:40 am

cattz wrote:
Although it would always be weird to call somebody "Charu sensei" or the like, but that's just me, heh.

I call him valssu san, and he was glad when i ask for photos. There were two girls accompanying him (they were kinda cute), I can't ask because i can't talk to him for too long, there was a quite long line behind me.
Yeah, I really enjoying my time in comiket, and I always want to know how the mangaka looks like, it was a really good experience.

LAwLz

Postby LAwLz » Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:47 am

Does anyone have a comparison between the different digital download sites?
I noticed that the first Akira chapter is up on melonbooks but I have (with the rare exceptions) always downloaded from DLSite. I heard that DLSite are the ones who mandate censoring for example anything related to the age of a character under 18. Is it the same for other sites? Are there any differences in image quality between for example melonbooks and DLSite?

Tempted to download the Akira one from Melonbooks right now.

cattz

Postby cattz » Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:47 pm

Weird, I've only grabbed them from dlsite and dmm, heck I just assumed melonbooks was physical only like toranoana.

Looking around melonbooks and dlsite the sample images are exact copies, but I just can't find file size info on melonbooks unless noscript/abp are blocking something.

That's like the only thing you could really compare, heh.

Also seems to be doing some of the ones I forgot he ul'ed to like digiket:
http://www.digiket.com/work/show/_data/ID=ITM0159039/

Had to check if stuff like getchu/gyuto also had them after ignoring them for quite a few years, but no, heh.

Return to “Projects”