Release: [Valssu] Exhibitionist Girl Play Kan

General discussion for Munyu projects, releases, and other such stuff.

Moderators: uanime5, KiTA, Munyu Staff

LAwLz
Posts: 177
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:52 pm

Re: Release: [Valssu] Exhibitionist Girl Play Kan

Postby LAwLz » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:30 am

I am not dead, but I haven't had time to work on stuff for quite some time.
I want to create a Google Drive folder where I write the translations straight into a document everybody can look at. I think that would be neat.

raitoryuulk
Posts: 88
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:16 am

Re: Release: [Valssu] Exhibitionist Girl Play Kan

Postby raitoryuulk » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:23 pm

LAwLz wrote:I am not dead, but I haven't had time to work on stuff for quite some time.
I want to create a Google Drive folder where I write the translations straight into a document everybody can look at. I think that would be neat.


yeah, that would be great.

User avatar
KiTA
Site Admin
Posts: 554
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:48 am
Contact:

Re: Release: [Valssu] Exhibitionist Girl Play Kan

Postby KiTA » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:03 pm

Early on in Munyu's history we used a custom collaboration thingy where you could upload a picture URL and then overlay text bubbles, like how Danbooru does their translations.

I think a Google doc for various translations would be easy to do. I use OCR software and save them as text files in the folders of stuff I OCR, so it should be easy enough to do...

raitoryuulk
Posts: 88
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:16 am

Re: Release: [Valssu] Exhibitionist Girl Play Kan

Postby raitoryuulk » Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:19 am

valssu's new release is out on dlsite!
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/pro ... 11067.html

edit :
it's released on e-hentai too
https://e-hentai.org/g/1132237/bdc88e7a67/
i wonder is the uploader is someone from munyu?

User avatar
cattz
Posts: 120
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:13 pm

Re: Release: [Valssu] Exhibitionist Girl Play Kan

Postby cattz » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:52 pm

Hmmm, I see him worrying about the "western doujin sales" like tactics DMM wants to put into place where it's like "They're not young, they're totally like 20 years old, it doesn't say so in the title even!" but I really don't see the doom and gloom rome is burning stuff like when the tokyo manga ban had everybody up in arms.

Not a lot to say, Dragon Quest isn't my thing so just waiting to see what's next.

LAwLz
Posts: 177
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:52 pm

Re: Release: [Valssu] Exhibitionist Girl Play Kan

Postby LAwLz » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:02 pm

Seems like he is worried about his health too. He was recently tested for cancer but the results came back negative, so that's good.
By the way, I have been super busy with work but I will have quite a bit of time off work during Christmas. I will try and translate some stuff during that time.

raitoryuulk
Posts: 88
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:16 am

Re: Release: [Valssu] Exhibitionist Girl Play Kan

Postby raitoryuulk » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:07 am

LAwLz wrote:Seems like he is worried about his health too. He was recently tested for cancer but the results came back negative, so that's good.
By the way, I have been super busy with work but I will have quite a bit of time off work during Christmas. I will try and translate some stuff during that time.


and i'll be ready to type set it!

akiaki
Posts: 19
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:14 am

Re: Release: [Valssu] Exhibitionist Girl Play Kan

Postby akiaki » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:05 pm

Does anyone has some information about the third new book at C93?(series or something)
The only thing i know about it is that it will be short(36pages)

+Other 2 new books are Hikaru's ran3(72pages) and Akira's in3(92pages huge volume)
Akira's in3 is about filming 'junior idol' as he noticed before.

raitoryuulk
Posts: 88
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:16 am

Re: Release: [Valssu] Exhibitionist Girl Play Kan

Postby raitoryuulk » Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:50 am

akiaki wrote:Does anyone has some information about the third new book at C93?(series or something)
The only thing i know about it is that it will be short(36pages)

+Other 2 new books are Hikaru's ran3(72pages) and Akira's in3(92pages huge volume)
Akira's in3 is about filming 'junior idol' as he noticed before.


I think the latest update about it only found in his twitter account, which i see you already checked it. it's sad that i can't go to japan in this winter comiket, won't be able until the next christmas though.

raitoryuulk
Posts: 88
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:16 am

Re: Release: [Valssu] Exhibitionist Girl Play Kan

Postby raitoryuulk » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:54 am

new akira book
http://www.toranoana.jp/mailorder/artic ... 96371.html
Image

edit : it's a preorder, sale start in 1st january 2018. I think he will release 4 books again in winter comiket. he said that 3 books is guaranteed, and he will try to the last minute to finish the 4th book. i think it would be akira, hikaru, dragon quest doujin, and hopefully tales of the abyss r14...

edit 2 : he's working on tales of the abyss R14 now.

User avatar
cattz
Posts: 120
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:13 pm

Re: Release: [Valssu] Exhibitionist Girl Play Kan

Postby cattz » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:28 pm

A very lengthy pixiv preview up also.

I guess it's kind of fitting Akira has the Hachishakusama thing going on with the shota's...? I dunno, heh.

akiaki
Posts: 19
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:14 am

Re: Release: [Valssu] Exhibitionist Girl Play Kan

Postby akiaki » Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:00 am

Does anyone know who the 'Sylvia' is?

I found her at the last page of Kan 6(last akira kan series) and diary13, but can't find any information about her.
Is she hikaru's family or something?

++ She is blonde hair, goth-loli style girl. Of course, little more aged at diary13.

User avatar
cattz
Posts: 120
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:13 pm

Re: Release: [Valssu] Exhibitionist Girl Play Kan

Postby cattz » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:02 pm

Don't really remember. Didn't most of Hikaru's random friends in the early doujins get regulated to the "mini doujins" and sketches with doujin updates that are handed out at events?

https://doujinrepublic.com/product/prod ... ch_product

Is a good example.

raitoryuulk
Posts: 88
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:16 am

Re: Release: [Valssu] Exhibitionist Girl Play Kan

Postby raitoryuulk » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:27 pm

cattz wrote:Don't really remember. Didn't most of Hikaru's random friends in the early doujins get regulated to the "mini doujins" and sketches with doujin updates that are handed out at events?

https://doujinrepublic.com/product/prod ... ch_product

Is a good example.


what. they aren't available in dl site and dmm. I also didn't see he's selling it when i go to comiket.
goddammit, there are 19 volumes of them.
https://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/order/lis ... E3%81%99+#
shit, now my OCD is triggered. how can i get them?

ffxsazha
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:57 pm

Re: Release: [Valssu] Exhibitionist Girl Play Kan

Postby ffxsazha » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:57 pm

Wow, never seen those ones available before.
Has anyone actually purchased these before?
Would be great to see some other people.


Return to “Projects”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests