Next chapter of KnM

General discussion for Munyu projects, releases, and other such stuff.

Moderators: uanime5, KiTA, Munyu Staff

User avatar
KiTA
Site Admin
Posts: 555
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:48 am
Contact:

Postby KiTA » Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:34 pm

I got the book, still no signs of scans and I didn't uby a second copy TO scan, so...

No added content in the book. I haven't checked for edited pages. Kinda a letdown.

FrostX
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:00 pm

Postby FrostX » Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:47 am


marstukka
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:49 am

RAWS

Postby marstukka » Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:19 am

Hope i'm not stepping on toes but here are the RAW chapters, gleaned from the pages of 0EX for the past few months.

http://rapidshare.com/users/PQBZ2

User avatar
reven723
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:45 pm
Location: North Carolina

Postby reven723 » Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:14 pm

I cant speak for everyone but you at least have my thanks.

User avatar
Nodoka
Posts: 111
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:29 pm

Postby Nodoka » Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:23 pm

reven723 wrote:I cant speak for everyone but you at least have my thanks.


at least you can talk for me? lol

many thanks KiTA >.<! we love you all ^x^

jeandre
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:42 am

Re: RAWS

Postby jeandre » Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:46 am

marstukka wrote:Hope i'm not stepping on toes but here are the RAW chapters, gleaned from the pages of 0EX for the past few months.

http://rapidshare.com/users/PQBZ2


Too bad when i try to download it, it says:
This file is neither allocated to a Premium Account, or a Collector's Account, and can therefore only be downloaded 10 times.

This limit is reached.

To download this file, the uploader either needs to transfer this file into his/her Collector's Account, or upload the file again. The file can later be moved to a Collector's Account. The uploader just needs to click the delete link of the file to get further information.

PLease is it possible that you make it available once again.Thanks :)

User avatar
KiTA
Site Admin
Posts: 555
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:48 am
Contact:

Postby KiTA » Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:19 pm

http://uploading.com/files/6999c751/Oru ... i.RAW.rar/

I don't think I ever did get a good KnM final scan. I'll look again.

Edit: Oh, duh, I scanned it. It turned out shitty, but I scanned it. Will need to shrink the images down but I have it.

User avatar
KiTA
Site Admin
Posts: 555
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:48 am
Contact:

Postby KiTA » Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:22 pm


User avatar
Nodoka
Posts: 111
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:29 pm

Postby Nodoka » Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:23 pm

i think i have KnM 7-9 o.o got 'em from NyaaTorrents o.O not sure if those are good scans O.o... i think they're 1118x1600 pixels ._.

User avatar
KiTA
Site Admin
Posts: 555
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:48 am
Contact:

Postby KiTA » Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:20 pm

Nodoka wrote:i think i have KnM 7-9 o.o got 'em from NyaaTorrents o.O not sure if those are good scans O.o... i think they're 1118x1600 pixels ._.


I meant on my hard drive. ;)

I have 1-9 and "final", I do not recall if KnM only had 10 chapters or not.

User avatar
Nodoka
Posts: 111
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:29 pm

Postby Nodoka » Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:14 pm

KiTA wrote:
Nodoka wrote:i think i have KnM 7-9 o.o got 'em from NyaaTorrents o.O not sure if those are good scans O.o... i think they're 1118x1600 pixels ._.


I meant on my hard drive. ;)

I have 1-9 and "final", I do not recall if KnM only had 10 chapters or not.


oh well :P

it's always good to have you back :wink:

jeandre
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:42 am

Kmn Chapter 7 to Final

Postby jeandre » Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:09 am

Hi,
First thanks for uploading the 6 first chapter of kmn.
I would like to know if there's a link to download Kmn other chapters'.
I can't get my hands on it.
Thanks in advance.

marstukka
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:49 am

Re: RAWS

Postby marstukka » Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:11 pm

jeandre wrote:
marstukka wrote:Hope i'm not stepping on toes but here are the RAW chapters, gleaned from the pages of 0EX for the past few months.

http://rapidshare.com/users/PQBZ2


Too bad when i try to download it, it says:
This file is neither allocated to a Premium Account, or a Collector's Account, and can therefore only be downloaded 10 times.

This limit is reached.

To download this file, the uploader either needs to transfer this file into his/her Collector's Account, or upload the file again. The file can later be moved to a Collector's Account. The uploader just needs to click the delete link of the file to get further information.

PLease is it possible that you make it available once again.Thanks :)


My rapidshare account changed when I renewed, so i lost my uploads, etc. I'll post as soon as I've re-uploaded.

jeandre
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:42 am

Postby jeandre » Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:43 pm

Thanks

marstukka
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:49 am

Postby marstukka » Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:45 am

Chapters 3-10 (August 2008 to April 2009).

Code: Select all

http://rapidshare.com/users/ZH2LK0



Return to “Projects”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests