Suehirograi's latest: Somuniiru (Complete Raws available!)

General discussion for Munyu projects, releases, and other such stuff.

Moderators: uanime5, KiTA, Munyu Staff

tacy

Postby tacy » Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:50 pm

KiTA wrote:CAGE2 was emailed to me by Malone, complete. The English is a bit rough in spots, but I'm packaging that up for a private release for these forums for the time being.

Where is the sauce? :)
Great work KiTA, always good quality releases.

Toshiue

Somuniiru ch.1-4 raw

Postby Toshiue » Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:38 pm

Here is posted 1-4 chapters of Somuniiru. Viva Suehirogari =)

PS. Tnx, KiTA, for your great work.

KiTA
Site Admin

Postby KiTA » Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:28 am

Here is 1-5, the complete series. I have cleaned up the images (to a point), they are not perfect, but I did not have much time this morning to work on them.

sinenomine

Postby sinenomine » Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:45 pm

Hey guys, just want to stop in and ask: Do you guys have an editor working on this series? I might be interested in helping out if you need one...

For the record, as you may or may not have noticed as the suehirogari group, I'm the editor who picked up Hana no Iro over on soba scans.

Was just wondering once I saw this series and knew that munyu had to be talking about it if the raws even existed on the internet. If you guys are already working on it, just ignore my rambling.

J

Postby J » Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:08 am

@sinenomine

Hi there, I'm not sure if anyone has replied you yet. Our translator said there is an editor working on this series already. But thank you for the offer :D .

Malone

Postby Malone » Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:17 am

Well...
actually we're not still working in it, but almost...
Aeleth has called dibs on that project. And he could kill me
if I pick someone else to do it.
If he change his mind you'll be my first option.
You did a great work with Hana no Iro and we are all
fans of Suehirogari.

good luck.

sinenomine

Postby sinenomine » Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:58 pm

Alright, that's fine, was just checking.

Good luck guys.

KiTA
Site Admin

Postby KiTA » Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:32 pm

I think we're mostly waiting on translation time for it. ;) Thank you for doing Hana no Iro, I think we were eventually going to do it but it woulda been a long time from now.

I'm loving your version though, looking forward to seeing the whole thing!

sinenomine

Postby sinenomine » Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:58 am

Haha, no problem.

I'm a suehirogari fan, I am a yuri fan, and I was shocked when I found the entire raw easily available and no one actively doing it. Sorry if I preempted you guys a bit.

I'm glad some people are enjoying it. It seems to be one of the less popular suehirogari releases, so I'm not getting much feedback on it. Good to hear someone likes it.

Khal

Postby Khal » Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:21 am

So, in the end, is it a sequel to Tag or not? Can't wait to see it, anyway.

KiTA
Site Admin

Postby KiTA » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:26 am

sinenomine wrote:Haha, no problem.

I'm a suehirogari fan, I am a yuri fan, and I was shocked when I found the entire raw easily available and no one actively doing it. Sorry if I preempted you guys a bit.

I'm glad some people are enjoying it. It seems to be one of the less popular suehirogari releases, so I'm not getting much feedback on it. Good to hear someone likes it.

For a long while, the entire Raw wasn't around, heh -- I bought 2 copies of the book, 1 to vampire for it, but living with roommates and going to college for Engineering just throws a loop.

And yeah, it's generally considered sub-par by his fans in Japan. It's good, but people expect a lot of exhibitionism and BDSM with Suehirogari, and Hana No Iro is more Yuri than anything else.

As for Somuniiru, no, it's not a sequel, it's a standalone work. Girl gets caught up with her teacher's investigation of shared dreaming, and it turns out nightmares are sentient, or something. Very short, so I'm guessing it bombed.

He's actually milking CAGE for all it's worth -- right now he's doing Orunito2, which is basically CAGE4. He's going to run that into the ground soon I worry.

Maybe he'll do TAG2 next. That would be fun.

Aeleth

Postby Aeleth » Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:51 pm

Malone wrote:Well...
actually we're not still working in it, but almost...
Aeleth has called dibs on that project. And he could kill me
if I pick someone else to do it.
If he change his mind you'll be my first option.
You did a great work with Hana no Iro and we are all
fans of Suehirogari.

good luck.

Well... I would not kill, but i expressed heavy interest in it 8)
It depends on Malone mostly, but I would prefer to do it as soon as possible, but now we're (Malone and I) starting to work on different project so maybe then.
It's pity that lot of projects I and surely many others are interested have to be delayed and having only one active translator surely does not help ;_;
If somebody can provide translation I would not wait and edit asap :)

@Kita:
I can see why he's milking Cage, I think it's one of his best together with Tag.

Return to “Projects”