CAGE 2 In Progress Thread (Ch14-16, ongoing)

General discussion for Munyu projects, releases, and other such stuff.

Moderators: uanime5, KiTA, Munyu Staff

vital

Postby vital » Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:22 am

Funny how Pg 59 doesn't really add to the story and somehow we all missed it.

Nodoka

Postby Nodoka » Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:08 pm

well i can't read japanese so i can't tell if it does or not o.o"

still i'd like to read it translated :P

three cheers for KiTA!

hip hip hooray
hip hip hooray
hip hip hooray

:lol:

keep up the good work, we're all expecting to read the next chapter soon :)

KiTA
Site Admin

Postby KiTA » Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:07 pm

NO idea how that happened:

http://img.munyu.info/trans/cage2_059.jpg

I apparently just didn't save the JPG. Ah well.

0EX issues came in. No problems with mail/customs/etc. HATE ordering like that. Scanning will be challenging but not impossible, my typical "microwave the book until the wax melts away" method won't work due to roommates, might give it a try anyway, however -- we'll see. I've broken the binding right before the Suehirogari chapters, I might be able to just pull the pages out or cut that section of book free. We'll see. I spent about $100 to get 0EX 28/29 and another $15 manga (unrelated) shipped here, not including the screwed up 0EX 27, which was another 40-50. Expensive hobby. I'd really not want to have to do it again.

Ending to Orunito: The teacher is going to school nude much like the sisters in CAGE. One morning, 3 of her students show up naked at her front door to walk her to school -- solidarity, you see. They then go to the beach and skinny dip, several girls join them -- and start going to school nude, too.

It very quickly gets out of hand, about a full classroom's worth of girls are no longer wearing any clothing whatsoever. The headmistress gets involved, announcing something with the work stark naked in it (I believe she calls them the Stark Naked Club or something similar), and at her prompting they start hosting orgies in one of the buildings. The ending has the teacher screwing either a student or another teacher in the middle of the school yard, with the entire school looking down upon them, while the headmistress (who we last saw berating the teachers who are responsible for helping the students enslave new teachers, I think) looking at the book that started the whole mess, and writing something in it.

I *believe* the ending shows that the entire thing was planned by the Headmistress as a way of showing off how much *better* she is at enslaving women than the teachers, but I can't be sure.

(As an aside, that mystery page of CAGE1/2 that I posted in another thread earlier this year is NOT in this chapter. There's a missing 1 shot of CAGE out there someplace, involving Mayuko being caught streaking on her own by her students, who then apparently join her.)

Anyway, onward.

Somuniiru Chapter 1: Our chapter begins with our heroine running in a field. A huge demon lands behind her, almost catching her, when sudden a man in a cloak grabs her, picks her up, and runs her to a room that looks suspiciously like a love hotel. He pushes her down, and with a wave of her hand her clothes vanish. He has sex with her with some sorta runes appearing on his penis. She wakes up in the middle of this and checks herself out in the bathroom, I believe the impression given is that she felt sore afterwards even though it was just a dream.

Anyway. Flash forward to her in a college lecture hall, as a student. She appears to be discussing the dream without giving too much away, when her professor comes in. She realizes he was the man in the cloak, and does a faceplant of sorts -- she had a wet dream about her teacher. She went "AH!" when she realized who he was, and he calls her into his office after class. It's a shared office space, and she sits down -- another teacher, one with short black hair and glasses, walks up with rune covered gloves, and slips them on. With a runic pentagram appearing over the heroine's face, the teacher covers her face and the heroine passes out. The female teacher then does the same thing to the (willing) male teacher.

Our heroine wakes back up int he love hotel room. The teacher appears near her, and her clothing vanishes again. This time we can see something else happening as they have sex -- the runes have turned into a wire, of which a key with a pentagram and runes are on. After finishing his sex, the wire and runes are left inside her, he pulls them out and they turn into a JRPG style scroll. Then the demon attacks again, and he's knocked away. The demon then turns it's attention on her. End chapter.

Chapter 2 I have digitally someplace already. It is from Megamilk, which is what 0EX was renamed to.

This chapter starts with the dream!professor attacking the demon with throwing weapons. He then rushes over and casts a spell on her wrist, creating a bracelet of runes. With a shock of light (standard JRPG spell effect), a long scarf-like thing comes out of the bracelet, wrapping her up in something that utterly fails to cover her -- technically it does, but it's painfully obvious she's nude under it, and later shots will show the cloth itself is slightly transparent.

She is attacked by the demon, jumps away, and finally realizes it's a dream, pinching herself awake. She's in the office again, and the male teacher is there, looking like he woke up with a splitting headache. The female teacher has taken off the gloves but looks shocked.

They have a discussion which I have not OCRed yet. He appears to explain that somehow dreams are networked like a computer, and they've found a way to link them up directly. He warns her NOT to play around in her dream-verse, and she goes to bed.

Immediately upon falling asleep, her clothing vanishes and is replaced, again JRPG style, with her ribbon-bracelet-scarf clothing. She decides to abuse lucid dreaming, and goes to the most expensive place in town. Unfortunately since she's never eaten there, the food has no taste. As she's walking out, a gorgeous guy in a suit and tie (he looks kinda like a gigolo) picks her up. She's still wearing her scarf, which she comments on in an aside. They go clothes shopping, play pool, go to a bar, things she's done before. Then they go to a love hotel and have sex.

The next day, she's completely out of it in class. It turns out abusing lucid dreaming doesn't lead to a restful night's sleep. She passes out in class, and ends up at an amusement park ride with her gigolo, again in her scarf. They have sex while a group of people watch (this is a Suehirogari manga, after all).

The final page has her walking home with her friends, only for her clothing to turn into the scarf for a split second. When her friends look back, her clothing is back to normal. It seems that screwing around in her dream world can have consequences in the real word (or she's just sleep deprived and hallucinating).

Nodoka

Postby Nodoka » Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:32 pm

sounds interesting :o I hope we get to see the pics soon

who knows, maybe we can read them already translated :P

KiTA
Site Admin

Postby KiTA » Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:58 pm

I was able to microwave and scan those chapters. I have them safely archived now. Of course, now I can't find Comic Megamilk Vol 3 to save my life.

http://www.uploadmirrors.com/download/G ... e.ch15.rar
http://www.uploadmirrors.com/download/1 ... e.ch16.rar

Malone sent me these, taking the raw translation from the notes database we use. I'll probably go back in and give it another once over one of these days when I have more time.

Might be moving out of my current living situation. I've had to start a harassment journal about my landlord and his wife (who also live with us). It's kinda taking up all the time that I don't spend working on school homework.

Nodoka

Postby Nodoka » Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:02 pm

ohhh!!! so many thanks KiTA!!! i love you >__<!!

XD!!

i'm really thankful for your work :D many thanks for the translation ;____; i'm so happy i could cry :P already downloaded both chapters and their just awesome, much more sense from just watching the raw pics :P

keep up the hard work and luck with your personal stuff :3

clef

Postby clef » Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:47 am

happy to see you back, and happy to see that you are back with TWO chapter^^

vital

Postby vital » Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:42 pm

Wow, thanks for the huge update!

KiTA
Site Admin

Postby KiTA » Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:54 pm

Found a China IP block I missed.

Malone has been sending me Chapters of CAGE. Up to 21. 22 is next, and then I'll just compile them into one big Volume 2 release.

vital

Postby vital » Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:11 pm

KiTA, can I say that you are a minor deity.

clef

Postby clef » Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:29 pm

i've no words.. really: no words.

i don't know what to say...

(you are awesome)

Nodoka

Postby Nodoka » Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:50 pm

clef wrote:i've no words.. really: no words.

i don't know what to say...

i only have two words: thank you

really, thank you for your efforts as well for all the people who's contributing with the project.

many thanks to all of you ;_; you're all my heroes!

iday12

Postby iday12 » Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:33 am

I just read up to chapter 16 in Cage, and so far it's awesome!!! I love suehirogari's works, thanks for translating it up this far!!! I can't wait for the rest to be finished :D

Malone

Postby Malone » Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:36 am

It seems Kita is taking his time to release Cage2.

Meanwhile I brought you an "alternative version". It has a deleted chapter
and several new pages (and modified pages) (in english, of course).
Is only for the people of this forum, so do not distribute.
The "definite version" will arrive soon.
Thanks for your patience.

If you find any mistake let me know. My english is not good enough, so, i'll appreciate any help in this field.

After Cage2 we will release "Orunito" (aka Cage3).

Well...I hope you like it :

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=57L3RUPN

Nodoka

Postby Nodoka » Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:49 pm

hey nice work :D thanks for your efforts ^^ if you need help with english maybe i could help? :3

anyway thanks again :P

Return to “Projects”