Release: [Ryuichi Hiraoka] Moral Hazard

General discussion for Munyu projects, releases, and other such stuff.

Moderators: uanime5, KiTA, Munyu Staff

deedolito

Postby deedolito » Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:52 am

Thank you for your great work. It seems that the www.action-pizazz.com website is down. It will become harder to follow the works of Ryuichi Hiraoka. :cry:

Aeleth

Postby Aeleth » Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:12 am

@cnhn
If you're concerned about quality/size of the pages I might have an idea to share. I'm not sure if it will help you or you will choose to use this, but I'll post it nevertheless.

It's always better to save as PNG, any sane optimization won't reduce the quality of raw, which is not the case in usual JPG compression.

After some recent "research" I found PNG can be optimized quite a lot.
The magic is to use "File - Save for Web and Devices" this will open a dialog with much more setting for saving.
Use this:

PNG-8
Adaptive
Diffusion
NO transparency
NO interlaced
16 colors (The number can be more or less, common recommendation is 17, too. Greater number of shades or complex gradients will probably need more, which might be case in Hiraoka's books)
100% dither
no matte
no web snap

Something like this:

It's good idea to save these settings.
Also, It might take some time to get a "correct" number of colors, but whole editing thing does, I guess.

After that I use OptiPNG to reduce size by few percent more. Setting taken from "Storm in Heaven" guide.

further reading:
http://main.storminheaven.org/guide/post/png.html
http://www.insidescanlation.com/etc/How-to-edit-manga-with-Photoshop/rawr/editguide/3.html
http://www.insidescanlation.com/etc/Censored-Vaginas-Quick-Manga-Editing-Guide/manga_guide/#Output%20to%20PNG

I also want to thank you for your work on the project. I like this book very much, seriously. I look forward to seeing more 8)

cnhn

Postby cnhn » Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:57 pm

@Aeleth: my target is around 10 MB or less per chapter (since it's only around 15 pages). And I think I've achieved it. Thanks for your recommendation, I might try that if I work on absurdly large-sized raw files. The raw for Moral Hazard is pretty standard actually, but I want to squeeze it even more because I know the pain of having slow connection :lol:

Aeleth

Postby Aeleth » Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:06 am

cnhn wrote:my target is around 10 MB or less per chapter (since it's only around 15 pages). And I think I've achieved it. Thanks for your recommendation, I might try that if I work on absurdly large-sized raw files. The raw for Moral Hazard is pretty standard actually, but I want to squeeze it even more because I know the pain of having slow connection :lol:

Well, that's a good reason, I guess 8). Having a connection as fast as I currently do really makes size of downloads totally unimportant...

For a comparison, I'm currently preparing volume batch of Sex Education (ETA together with last chapter) and I can probably cut the size with proper settings instead of just saving it lazily like i did :oops:

cnhn

Postby cnhn » Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:11 am

Chapter 9 added. This chapter is usual "training" scene like we saw in other Hiraoka manga. Note how Shiratori slowly turned evil here. Character development? In hentai manga? Rare thing indeed 8) .

cnhn

Postby cnhn » Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:53 am

Chapter 10 added. Continuing the story from the last chapter. Shiratori completes her evil transformation. Lesson to be learned, guys. Don't neglect your old toy when you have a new one 8)

deedolito

Postby deedolito » Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:42 am

What a book. It gets better and better. Thank you.

cnhn

Postby cnhn » Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:10 am

Chapter 11 added...on the 11th day of the month! No, I'm not doing it intentionally.
Well, we're almost getting to the end 8)

cnhn

Postby cnhn » Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:36 am

Chapter 12 added. Just one more chapter left.

horndogg

Postby horndogg » Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:16 pm

Thank you so much for this! I can't wait till it's done. Ryuichi Hiraoka can't be beat when it comes to exhibitionism.

cnhn

Postby cnhn » Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:13 am

Ok, the last chapter is done now. I've been busy this whole week and I have to cram all the work for this chapter on the weekend. Fortunately, not many out-of-bubble text in this chapter. I will reserve my comment about overall project for tomorrow after I post the link for entire volume.

It's night time in my place and I'm sleepy.

deedolito

Postby deedolito » Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:28 am

Thank you. This was an amazing work for an amazing manga.

Aeleth

Postby Aeleth » Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:29 pm

Thanks from me too. I really liked this story.

Kam

Postby Kam » Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:49 pm

Hmm. The volume archive is already available on nyaa but is not available here. Did you post the volume archive on nyaa, cnhn? Or was that someone else's doing?

cnhn

Postby cnhn » Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:03 am

Alright, complete volume is uploaded. Took some time with my shitty internet, and I forgot to do that yesterday.

kam182 wrote:Hmm. The volume archive is already available on nyaa but is not available here. Did you post the volume archive on nyaa, cnhn? Or was that someone else's doing?

No, that must be from what I uploaded on e-hentai. Because I'm updating the gallery each time I released new chapter, it's already completed when I released the final chapter. Unlike Shin Dorei I made no changes so it's the same with the one I just posted. If torrent or other means are faster than mediafire, you can use them.

And now about the whole project. It took three months, much longer than Dorei and Shin Dorei. Me and Malone took it easy this time. Afterall Munyu is getting lively and we don't need to rush. This time I decide to redraw out-of-bubble texts instead of easy way like I did in Dorei series. That's not the main cause of lengthy time between releases though. Well let's just say that me and Malone have things to do in life (actually when Malone went on trip in August I was busy too during that month).

For the manga itself, personally I think it has good premise, deep characters, and interesting setting. Unfortunately the ending felt abrupt and inconclusive. This is just my speculation but maybe this series (or the magazine itself) was abruptly canceled. Or maybe not. Well, we have very little info on Hiraoka. For fap material though, this manga is very fapworthy. Especially chapter 5-7, THREE chapters where the two teachers naked all the time. That's just hot :twisted:

Unfortunately, this is the last Hiraoka we worked on (for now). Datenshi no Yuuwaku is missing the first volume and newest one in Action Pizazz isn't finish yet (plus I find none of the scan so far). I'm still looking at my h-collection to find good manga to recommend to Malone.
And lastly, thank you for everyone who support this project.

Return to “Projects”