Release: [Inomaru] Sex Education

General discussion for Munyu projects, releases, and other such stuff.

Moderators: uanime5, KiTA, Munyu Staff

Aeleth

Release: [Inomaru] Sex Education

Postby Aeleth » Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:27 pm

Hello again, I and Malone bring you new project. This one is little different than others as it does not focus on exhibitionism, but since Malone wanted to do it and I said "why not" and well... here it is.

[Inomaru] Sex Education COMPLETE:
http://www.mediafire.com/?8asqz6x53yo4i04
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/405715/ee50ee333c/

changelog:
07/09/11 - ch03 added and corrected gallery name
07/12/11 - ch04 added
07/17/11 - ch05 added
07/20/11 - ch06 (last chapter of main story) added
07/25/11 - ch07 added
08/31/11 - ch08 added, previous chapters replaced with v2. Book COMPLETED.
Last edited by Aeleth on Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:36 am, edited 9 times in total.

Aeleth

Postby Aeleth » Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:49 am

A second chapter... http://www.mediafire.com/?5zeryv5mr2vfpzv

Seriously i wouldn't want to be in her situation... meeting a geezer in bath sitting like here would give me a heart attack. I'm glad he's only drawn...8)

Also, it seem there were some minor mistakes in previous chapter, so the same rule apply here as in orunito - v2 in the final release. If you spot any error, please tell us.

cnhn

Postby cnhn » Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:13 pm

Very nice! I like Inomaru too. What font you're using for that large bold text (like the on in page 2)?. I'm too lazy to experiment on fonts lol.

Aeleth

Postby Aeleth » Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:15 am

if you mean the big "ah" bubbles it's Damn noisy kids.
You can find it at blambot together with some pretty nice fonts too.

cnhn

Postby cnhn » Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:01 am

Thanks. That sure is a strange name for a font.

Aeleth

Postby Aeleth » Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:02 am

@cnhn: funny, isn't it? :)

I uploaded ch03. This time we will see more about a boy from last panel of chapter 02...
http://www.mediafire.com/?s2c8f4on6476e22

I also noticed a misnamed archives on mediafire so i just renamed them, nothing changed so don't bother if you already have them.

egmac

Postby egmac » Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:59 pm

There is a typo on 0060 copy.png in the middle of the page: "You can do the same fo me". Missing an "r".

Aeleth

Postby Aeleth » Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:11 pm

egmac wrote:There is a typo on 0060 copy.png in the middle of the page: "You can do the same fo me". Missing an "r".

Thanks, I somehow missed that...

Once again, if you find any more mistake, feel free to post. I'm sure I will find a lot more to correct, so the v2 rule in complete release still apply 8)

egmac

Postby egmac » Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:57 pm

Ok. question about 0055 copy.png:
Stepmother says that Satori is going to bad places with bad companies.

English is not my native language, but do you mean companions instead?
For me a company is a business organization.

Aeleth

Postby Aeleth » Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:03 pm

@egmac
Both Malone and me are not native so sometimes this can happen.
Company can also mean a bunch of people, but I guess "companions" or "people" fits better here, after all... I'll change it then.

Kam

Postby Kam » Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:06 pm

Hey guys. I registered just to say thanks for translating this wonderful Inomaru manga! Thank you!!

By the way, if you need any help with proofreading I'd be glad to help. :D

Malone

Postby Malone » Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:10 am

@egmac:

Sorry, but I disagree. "Bad companies" is not the same than
"bad companions". The expression is commonly used in english
and also in spanish (malas compañias).
It's true that "company" is more frequently used as "business
organization", but it also have that other meaning.

My english is awful, but I'm pretty sure of this...

and @kam182:

if you wanna collaborate with us, you're welcome. Post here
any mistake or typo that you have found. We'll fix it in the final
version.

junglewa

Postby junglewa » Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:26 am

I think in this case the expression should be "bad company" not companies (and not companions, although that could also be used)

Pero bueno, el inglés tampoco es mi lengua materna =p

KiTA
Site Admin

Postby KiTA » Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:36 am

yeah, "bad company". It's just an odd idiom.

Kam

Postby Kam » Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:31 pm

Thanks, Malone. :D

Ok so here are a few things that I noticed. They're mostly minor:

Chapter 1:

0004_0005.jpg - In the title of the chapter, the word "stepMother" should be changed to "Stepmother's" - It should read as "My Stepmother's Educational Training"

0006.jpg - Top right: "i'm comming" needs to be changed to say "I'm cumming"

0007 copy.png - This is pretty minor but the lady could say just say "How is it? Are you enjoying it yet?" Instead of "Are you already enjoying it?"

- On the same page, bottom left: "That woman is second wife of my father" could be changed to say "This woman is my stepmother." I think this works better since the title of the chapter has the word "stepmother" in it anyway. Just a suggestion, though.

- On the same page, just to the right of the previous statement: "Always the same look full of hatred" is a run-on sentence. It could be changed to say "Always the same hateful glare." Or "stare."

0008 copy.png - "He met her in SM Club..." needs an "an" and an ampersand in it. It should read as "He met her in an S&M club after my mother died." - S&M always has an ampersand in it when referring to Sadomasochism.

0022 copy.png - "This's going to be fun" should be changed to "This is going to be fun."

Chapter 2:

0028 copy.png - "You have came 5 times since the morning." should be changed to "You've cum five times since this morning."

- On the same page: "...take her to shower, Koro!" could be changed to say "...take her to the shower, Koro!"

0029 copy.png - "Sorry Satori, I couldn't help you." could be changed to say "Sorry, Satori. I couldn't help you."

0031 copy.png - "But it's better to wash young girl's back..." should be changed to "But it's better to wash a young girl's back..." It just needs an "a" between the word "wash" and "young."

0038 copy.png - "It's not order from Mistress Michiko." should be "It's not an order from Mistress Michiko." - Just needs an "an" between "not" and "order."

0039 copy.png - "Everyday I had cock in my hand, in my mouth, in my pussy..." should be changed to "Everyday, I've had cock in my hands, in my mouth, in my pussy..."

- Change the sentences with "butt" or "butthole" to say "ass" or "asshole." Sounds raunchier that way. :)

Chapter 3:

0051 copy.png - Again the title should read "My Stepmother's Educational Training"

0053 copy.png - "I brought her homeworks." should be changed to say "I brought her homework."

0054 copy.png - "Satori is a class president..." should be "Satori is the class president..."

- On the same page: "She is not such good girl at home..." should be changed to "She is not a good girl at home..."

0055 copy.png - As mentioned by the others, "With bad companies" should be changed to "With bad company."

0057 copy.png - "I told you. She do that everyday." should be changed to "I told you. She does this everyday."

0060 copy.png - "You can do the same fo me" could either be "You can do the same for me" or "You can do the same to me."

- On the same page: "Is it the first time you see a pussy?" should be "Is it the first time you've seen a pussy?"

0062 copy.png - "...you do like Satori don't you." could be changed to "...you like Satori dont you?"

0066 copy.png - "Go ahead! Fuck me with all your strenght!" The word "strength" is misspelled.

And that's all I got from these first three chapters. I'll look over the others when they're released. Apologies for the wall of text!

Return to “Projects”