Release: [Inomaru] Sex Education

General discussion for Munyu projects, releases, and other such stuff.

Moderators: uanime5, KiTA, Munyu Staff

Aeleth
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Release: [Inomaru] Sex Education

Postby Aeleth » Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:27 pm

Hello again, I and Malone bring you new project. This one is little different than others as it does not focus on exhibitionism, but since Malone wanted to do it and I said "why not" and well... here it is.

[Inomaru] Sex Education COMPLETE:

changelog:
07/09/11 - ch03 added and corrected gallery name
07/12/11 - ch04 added
07/17/11 - ch05 added
07/20/11 - ch06 (last chapter of main story) added
07/25/11 - ch07 added
08/31/11 - ch08 added, previous chapters replaced with v2. Book COMPLETED.
Last edited by Aeleth on Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:36 am, edited 9 times in total.

Aeleth
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Aeleth » Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:49 am

A second chapter...

Seriously i wouldn't want to be in her situation... meeting a geezer in bath sitting like here would give me a heart attack. I'm glad he's only drawn...8)

Also, it seem there were some minor mistakes in previous chapter, so the same rule apply here as in orunito - v2 in the final release. If you spot any error, please tell us.

cnhn

Postby cnhn » Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:13 pm

Very nice! I like Inomaru too. What font you're using for that large bold text (like the on in page 2)?. I'm too lazy to experiment on fonts lol.

Aeleth

Postby Aeleth » Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:15 am

if you mean the big "ah" bubbles it's Damn noisy kids.
You can find it at blambot together with some pretty nice fonts too.

cnhn

Postby cnhn » Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:01 am

Thanks. That sure is a strange name for a font.

Aeleth

Postby Aeleth » Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:02 am

@cnhn: funny, isn't it? :)

I uploaded ch03. This time we will see more about a boy from last panel of chapter 02...

I also noticed a misnamed archives on mediafire so i just renamed them, nothing changed so don't bother if you already have them.

egmac

Postby egmac » Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:59 pm

There is a typo on 0060 copy.png in the middle of the page: "You can do the same fo me". Missing an "r".

Aeleth

Postby Aeleth » Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:11 pm

egmac

Postby egmac » Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:57 pm

Aeleth

Postby Aeleth » Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:03 pm

Kam

Postby Kam » Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:06 pm

Malone

Postby Malone » Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:10 am

junglewa

Postby junglewa » Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:26 am

KiTA
Site Admin

Postby KiTA » Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:36 am

Kam

Postby Kam » Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:31 pm

Thanks, Malone. :D

Ok so here are a few things that I noticed. They're mostly minor:

Chapter 1:

0004_0005.jpg - In the title of the chapter, the word "stepMother" should be changed to "Stepmother's" - It should read as "My Stepmother's Educational Training"

0006.jpg - Top right: "i'm comming" needs to be changed to say "I'm cumming"

0007 copy.png - This is pretty minor but the lady could say just say "How is it? Are you enjoying it yet?" Instead of "Are you already enjoying it?"

- On the same page, bottom left: "That woman is second wife of my father" could be changed to say "This woman is my stepmother." I think this works better since the title of the chapter has the word "stepmother" in it anyway. Just a suggestion, though.

- On the same page, just to the right of the previous statement: "Always the same look full of hatred" is a run-on sentence. It could be changed to say "Always the same hateful glare." Or "stare."

0008 copy.png - "He met her in SM Club..." needs an "an" and an ampersand in it. It should read as "He met her in an S&M club after my mother died." - S&M always has an ampersand in it when referring to Sadomasochism.

0022 copy.png - "This's going to be fun" should be changed to "This is going to be fun."

Chapter 2:

0028 copy.png - "You have came 5 times since the morning." should be changed to "You've cum five times since this morning."

- On the same page: "...take her to shower, Koro!" could be changed to say "...take her to the shower, Koro!"

0029 copy.png - "Sorry Satori, I couldn't help you." could be changed to say "Sorry, Satori. I couldn't help you."

0031 copy.png - "But it's better to wash young girl's back..." should be changed to "But it's better to wash a young girl's back..." It just needs an "a" between the word "wash" and "young."

0038 copy.png - "It's not order from Mistress Michiko." should be "It's not an order from Mistress Michiko." - Just needs an "an" between "not" and "order."

0039 copy.png - "Everyday I had cock in my hand, in my mouth, in my pussy..." should be changed to "Everyday, I've had cock in my hands, in my mouth, in my pussy..."

- Change the sentences with "butt" or "butthole" to say "ass" or "asshole." Sounds raunchier that way. :)

Chapter 3:

0051 copy.png - Again the title should read "My Stepmother's Educational Training"

0053 copy.png - "I brought her homeworks." should be changed to say "I brought her homework."

0054 copy.png - "Satori is a class president..." should be "Satori is the class president..."

- On the same page: "She is not such good girl at home..." should be changed to "She is not a good girl at home..."

0055 copy.png - As mentioned by the others, "With bad companies" should be changed to "With bad company."

0057 copy.png - "I told you. She do that everyday." should be changed to "I told you. She does this everyday."

0060 copy.png - "You can do the same fo me" could either be "You can do the same for me" or "You can do the same to me."

- On the same page: "Is it the first time you see a pussy?" should be "Is it the first time you've seen a pussy?"

0062 copy.png - "...you do like Satori don't you." could be changed to "...you like Satori dont you?"

0066 copy.png - "Go ahead! Fuck me with all your strenght!" The word "strength" is misspelled.

And that's all I got from these first three chapters. I'll look over the others when they're released. Apologies for the wall of text!

Return to “Projects”