Release: [Valssu] Exhibitionist Girl's Play [UNC][Finished]

General discussion for Munyu projects, releases, and other such stuff.

Moderators: uanime5, KiTA, Munyu Staff

Aeleth

Release: [Valssu] Exhibitionist Girl's Play [UNC][Finished]

Postby Aeleth » Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:20 am

Last edited by Aeleth on Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:56 pm, edited 10 times in total.

picco

Postby picco » Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:23 pm

Do you guys need the raws to 7/8/9?

Aeleth

Postby Aeleth » Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:53 am

Yes, they would be very appreciated. If you can provide them, send me a PM please.

Hanekoma

Postby Hanekoma » Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:26 am

Would you also be interested in adding Exhibitionist Girls Diary 1 and 2 to your project, if I send you the raws? Technically, I guess they're not part of the series, but they're by the same artist and follow the same format and are just plain great.

Also, picco, could you possibly PM me the raws for 7/8/9 too? I've been looking forever for them... >_< I'll gladly send you the raws to the Exhibitionist Girls Diaries too, if you don't already have them.

red11

Postby red11 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:54 am

Guys.. why don't you just share the all the RAW here.. especially vol.7,8,9 :(

Aeleth

Postby Aeleth » Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:03 pm

I'll be slowly working on anything from "Exhibitionist Girl's" series I can get my hand on. But as mentioned I'm doing editing for other projects and translating it also takes some time, so it will be slow. Let's hope the recruitment notice in releases will get us help 8)

If I'm not mistaken, picco didn't provide us raws for chapter 7+ or at least I didn't get a PM from him. If anybody have them please post them here or contact me.

btw, sorry for late response.

EDIT: I Forgot to explicitly say it. Yes, I am interested in doing EG Diary and no, I don't have RAWs.

Aeleth

Postby Aeleth » Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:43 am

I added links to second book. This chapter took little longer that I expected and it may be a while till next, but I intent to continue.
Enjoy~

cattz

Postby cattz » Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:18 pm

Would be a god send to get 7-10, but it sees like nobody wants to buy it.

The scans aren't up for them on Share (just fake files). There are physical copies of it, but it seems like most Japanese users just point out the DRM type protection if it's ordered through sites like DL-Site, DMM, etc.

I've really been tempted to buy one to see the continuation and to see what the hell the protection is and how it could be preventing releases of them when it's one of the most popular series on DL sites, to insane lengths.

Aeleth

Postby Aeleth » Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:26 pm

@cattz:
Just by looking at the installation process I can say it something that you don't want have in any of your media. And any software that comes with a warning that some AVs can give a "false" positive has no place on your system. It does not give it without a reason.

cattz

Postby cattz » Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:56 pm

n/a
Last edited by cattz on Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hanekoma

Postby Hanekoma » Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:39 pm

Well if anyone is interested in buying the rest of the series, you can get them all here, if you don't already know about it:

http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/circle/ ... 04049.html

And I dunno what everyone is talking about on the protection. I bought EG Diaries 1 and 2, then copied each page from the PDF into Paint and saved them. A bit tedious, but hey, now Diaries 1 and 2 are on the table to get translated. Totally worth it.

Aeleth

Postby Aeleth » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:08 am

I heard the protection on older titles was quite terrible for customers, but since they changed it I didn't hear much about it.

SilentPanda

Postby SilentPanda » Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:50 am

Hanekoma wrote:Well if anyone is interested in buying the rest of the series, you can get them all here, if you don't already know about it:

http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/circle/ ... 04049.html

And I dunno what everyone is talking about on the protection. I bought EG Diaries 1 and 2, then copied each page from the PDF into Paint and saved them. A bit tedious, but hey, now Diaries 1 and 2 are on the table to get translated. Totally worth it.

The protectection system used by Dlsite is CypherGuard , which will prevents the opening of said file, if it detect fraps, bandicam, etc.
I have purchased most of Valssu's stuff on Dlsite, even the copy protected one.

Prt-scrn+Copy/past doesn't work, as it will only paste a image with CypherGuard.

And what lead Valssu, Visual Biscuit, etc to do this, is due to the rampant sharing of their doujins.
Since employing it, they haven't seen a loss in sale on dlsite.com and other online store, and also have "stopped" the illegal distribution of their work.

And he has a new Exhibition girl diary out
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/pro ... 85244.html

Kind of short, but the basic plot, the student president is an exhibitionist, and her hobby is to go to the roof(Only she has the key) and show herself, but today, the wind is blowing stronger then she expected, and blew her clothing away.
It landed in the bicycle area, and she weighed her options.
A. Go and try to get it, as that area is not that common for student ot be at, but requrie going through school and avoid being seen.
B. Wait till after dark(As she is the only one that has the key to the roof, hope her clothing is still there after dark, if not, then she'll have to sneak home.

She chose option A. and upon descending, almost got seen by the vice president(Glasses boy)

She then weighed her option again.

Option A. - Try to get her clothing, but require going further.
Option B. - GO to her classroom, as today's gym class is swimming, and get her swimsuit, it is nearer.

She chose option B. but failed, when two of her classmate were inside taling about girls, so she immediately went for option A, but discovered the vice president investigating her dropped clothing, picking them up

She weighed her option, and decided to go on the offensive, and ran up behind him, and did a jumping drop kick, he turned around and saw...

And got KOed, she put on her uniform san panty/bra(They blew further away)

And that ended the book.

cattz

Postby cattz » Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:13 pm

SilentPanda wrote:And what lead Valssu, Visual Biscuit, etc to do this, is due to the rampant sharing of their doujins.
Since employing it, they haven't seen a loss in sale on dlsite.com and other online store, and also have "stopped" the illegal distribution of their work.

Well, I see a LOT of like minded "DO NOT install the DRM software!!! Avoid it!" posts/comments about it being very intrusive on the japanese boards also for what it's worth.

SilentPanda wrote:And got KOed, she put on her uniform san panty/bra(They blew further away)

And that ended the book.

I don't know, it's starting to get harsh with the teasing and the "exhibitionist clones" that they've been putting out also. Either way, thanks for the info and the summary.

Oh, also, as far as the copyright protection. The only "reliable" way to get around it is to have 2 pc's. Have 1 look at the images and remote access it with the 2nd one then capture the images.

I'm sure there's probably a way to do it with a virtual drive also, but just a quick "methodology" for how a lot of protected doujins that have been posted on sites as a few of the uploaders have detailed now that I've been trying to figure it all out, lol.

SilentPanda

Postby SilentPanda » Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:22 pm

Well, I think Valssu is trying to keep ENF and actual penetration seperate from his Exhibition shoujo serie and Melon serie.

But in book 10 of Exhibition shoujo, there's finally an actual penetration of the main girl after the strip majohn game.

Return to “Projects”