Release: [Valssu] Exhibitionist Girl's Play [UNC][Finished]

General discussion for Munyu projects, releases, and other such stuff.

Moderators: uanime5, KiTA, Munyu Staff

wervy

Postby wervy » Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:37 am

Malone wrote:I just realize:

"Exhibitionist girl's diary" chapter 2
is not translated yet.

are you interested in this one?

If everyone is happy with the job I do on 1, I would edit it :3

Kevadu

Postby Kevadu » Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:53 pm

Malone wrote:I just realize:

"Exhibitionist girl's diary" chapter 2
is not translated yet.

are you interested in this one?

Sure, I can give that one a shot. I'll send you a PM with my email.

Are there raws of chapter 3 around? The only scans I found were low-quality Chinese ones...well, I should see how chapter 2 goes first but I was just curious.

cattz

Postby cattz » Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:54 pm

So apparently the newest ones used yet another DRM protection that has everyone stumped.

Along with valssu saying that the "end" chapter isn't the end and he's making another one for Exhibitionist Girl's Play along with another
Exhibitionist Girl's Diary in his most recent forum update.

Sadly starting to look like the omnibus and #11 will end up like #8 though, ugh..

Kevadu

Postby Kevadu » Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:54 pm

cattz wrote:So apparently the newest ones used yet another DRM protection that has everyone stumped.

Along with valssu saying that the "end" chapter isn't the end and he's making another one for Exhibitionist Girl's Play along with another
Exhibitionist Girl's Diary in his most recent forum update.

Sadly starting to look like the omnibus and #11 will end up like #8 though, ugh..

This may seem kind of overkill, but has anyone thought of doing this via virtualization?

Programs like VMWare (which I believe there is a free version of) let you run multiple operating systems simultaneously. You can display one operating system (the guest OS) inside a window in another OS (the host OS). However they are still logically separated operating systems and the guest OS can't do anything to affect the host OS.

Meaning that if you run access the DRM contain inside of a Windows guest OS running on top of any other host OS (could even be another copy of Windows...), there is literally nothing the DRM software can do to stop the host OS from taking screenshots. As far as it is concerned it is just running inside the guest OS and it doesn't even see the host OS.

Sorry if this sounds technical. Setting this sort of thing up isn't trivial as most virtualization software is not designed for the average consumer. But if somebody happens to have such a setup it's worth a shot.

Edit: Another similar way to do it that's probably simpler to set up but requires two computers: VNC. It's a protocol (with free clients and servers available) that let's you connect to your desktop remotely. So run the DRM software along with a VNC server on machine A and then connect with a VNC client from machine B and take screenshots freely. Of course it's possible that the DRM software wouldn't display properly in VNC but I'm not sure how exactly they would do that and I doubt it's something they check for.

ThekillingGoku

Postby ThekillingGoku » Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:21 pm

Let the eternal onlooker say something too along these same lines :twisted: :twisted:

Anyway, a much easier approach which doesn't even require much technical prowess, and if ya wanna go the way of the screencaps anyway.
Use a little program called TeamViewer. Ya can get a free version and ya can even run it w/o installing it (this limits the connection time though)

Anyway, it's much simpler than setting up a VNC server, but requires the same setup, namely 2 seperate computers, or if ya wanna get technical, 2 seperate OS's.
Just run the teamviewer client on one PC showing the images, use the other one to connect and take screencaps.
URL: http://www.teamviewer.com/nl/index.aspx

Still, any way where ya get the images by taking screencaps is gonna get ya very low res images of course (limited by the size of your screen/resolution).

This way, it's as was said earlier, there's no way any DRM software running on the computer showing the images can prevent any kind of screencapping since it's basically another OS doing the capping.

The other method of virtualizing another OS is of course a possibility, but isn't particularly handy to setup. There ya have the possibility to use VMWare or MS's virtualization software. Still, the remote usage setup is much easier and finding 2 separate computers these days can't really be much of a problem anno 2012. :lol:

Also, I don't know how far their DRM can prevent taking screenshots on the OS showing the images, but if ya try capturing software like SnagIt, ya might not even need the complicated setup.

Aeleth

Postby Aeleth » Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:55 pm

Hi guys, I'm back. I had a really tiresome month. :?

I guess some status update would be nice. Currently cnhn is helping me edit chapter 5 and I've started translating c06. I hope we'll be able to release them as soon as possible. Sorry for this delay.

Also, the DRM is pain in the ass, but nothing out of ordinary. The old one used screencap protection (haven't tried, but it should be program-name based), anti-virtualization (usuall VM discovery tricks) and anti-debugging protections (Name based. OllyDbg, Ida and maybe some other too). I quess nothing much changed. With ch01 and 02 of Diaries you could select images and copy them into paint or so I heard.

It seems the content is encrypted with aes128 and the keys are stored server-side. At least that's what I heard from person here: http://forums.e-hentai.org/index.php?sh ... 9160&st=20. He claims he's able to intercept the keys and decrypt the content in a way that sounds plausible. Sadly I'm not able to confirm since I don't have anything from DLSite, but some of you might be interested. Just a little reminder from me, be careful with any info you provide.

As far as TeamViewer/Screencapping goes, why not use 100% size and them stich images together? It's lot of work, but should provide almost no decrease in quality.

ThekillingGoku

Postby ThekillingGoku » Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:07 pm

Aeleth wrote:Hi guys, I'm back. I had a really tiresome month. :?

I guess some status update would be nice. Currently cnhn is helping me edit chapter 5 and I've started translating c06. I hope we'll be able to release them as soon as possible. Sorry for this delay.

Also, the DRM is pain in the ass, but nothing out of ordinary. The old one used screencap protection (haven't tried, but it should be program-name based), anti-virtualization (usuall VM discovery tricks) and anti-debugging protections (Name based. OllyDbg, Ida and maybe some other too). I quess nothing much changed. With ch01 and 02 of Diaries you could select images and copy them into paint or so I heard.

It seems the content is encrypted with aes128 and the keys are stored server-side. At least that's what I heard from person here: http://forums.e-hentai.org/index.php?sh ... 9160&st=20. He claims he's able to intercept the keys and decrypt the content in a way that sounds plausible. Sadly I'm not able to confirm since I don't have anything from DLSite, but some of you might be interested. Just a little reminder from me, be careful with any info you provide.

As far as TeamViewer/Screencapping goes, why not use 100% size and them stich images together? It's lot of work, but should provide almost no decrease in quality.

Well, even though that thought also crossed my mind, it's probably a pretty inplausible solution as I've not seen many joined images come out 100% right.
It's probably very difficult to get it right, to make it look like it was one shot.

But of course that's not to say people with alot of time couldn't get it done.

Hanekoma

Postby Hanekoma » Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:32 pm

I'm not sure if anyone would be interested, but I since I noticed a few people offering to translate, I thought I should ask: I have these 2 exhibitionism-themed doujins that I really like, that are in need of a translation. They're not by Valssu, but they're done in a very similar style and are enjoyable all the same. So if anyone would be kind enough to translate them, it would be very appreciated, but if not, well... just enjoy them then. I'm glad just to share them. :D

DL: http://www.sendspace.com/file/g23k2n
Attachments
Sample1.jpg
Sample2.jpg

wervy

Postby wervy » Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:17 am

Both look neat Hanekoma. Thanks for sharing new exhibitionism stuff :p

marina2

Postby marina2 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:50 am

I have been a ghost here for many monthes now. I guess it's time to post something.

I just found out that Exhibitionist's style dojin is my favorite kind of Dojin 1-2 years ago LOL. I want to thank all translator here for the translation.

Ok, right now I'm collecting the raw Valssu's Exhibitionist Girl's Play dojin series but I can't find the two new one (after the one that the main girl played strip mahjong) that came out recently anywhere.

Does anyone here have them? I will very thankful for the share.

I'm sorry if this request againist any rules here.

EDIT: I mean these two
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/pro ... 87721.html
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/pro ... 88756.html

acolyte

Postby acolyte » Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:47 pm

Some posts above you it is stated, that chapter 11,12 and 8 of Exhib. Girl and the newest piece by Suehirogari seem to be protected by a software, so scanlator cannot scan them in any way.
Thus they need to be bought and shipped, as long as this optioin is available.

KiTA
Site Admin

Postby KiTA » Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:18 pm

Wait, the newest by Suehirogari is on a DL Site, only DRMed? Are you talking about Ornitho?

Edit: The "latest" I've seen by Suehirogari is this gem, that I've been trying to buy off DMM for a while (it's actually a remake of an old, OLD CD that was included with Tech Gain magazine one time. Like, before DOS old.):

http://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/produc ... 06257.html
http://www.dmm.co.jp/digital/pcgame/-/d ... tech_0009/
http://gyutto.com/i/item64568

The problem is, DMM doesn't let US credit cards buy from them -- didn't realize they also had DRM on top of that.

Is there really no way past the DLSite DRM? What about the Gyutto DRM?

Edit: Gyutto doesn't accept US cards. DMM still doesn't. DLSite Pro doesn't accept US names for their registration form -- maybe Katakana will work, will try that tonight maybe.
Last edited by KiTA on Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wervy

Postby wervy » Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:06 pm

freaking drm T_T I am guessing thats why the newer Nihon Dandy works are nowhere on the net too.

KiTA
Site Admin

Postby KiTA » Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:21 pm

Probably. It's easy enough to get around in theory, just run VMWare and screenshot the entire VMWare window. But it's enough of a pain in the ass to slow people down.

cattz

Postby cattz » Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:34 pm

KiTA wrote:Probably. It's easy enough to get around in theory, just run VMWare and screenshot the entire VMWare window. But it's enough of a pain in the ass to slow people down.

Supposedly not only does it have the DRM protection, it also has something that prevents the virtual machine "work around" also. How that's even possible is questionable, but hearsay from Japanese comments is all I'm working with, heh.

Still doesn't explain how nobody just scanned a physical copy when the series is so freaking popular and always in the top 10-20 in the sales rankings, unless I'm missing something, heh.

You have guys like this that just physically scanned 1 of valssu's newest doujins after ordering a physical copy. (Yes, it predates the files of it that have been popping up suddenly and shares a couple slight "screw ups" in scanning)

I'm always left confused by this stuff, lol..

Return to “Projects”