Release: [Valssu] Exhibitionist Girl's Play [UNC][Finished]

General discussion for Munyu projects, releases, and other such stuff.

Moderators: uanime5, KiTA, Munyu Staff

Miyasaki

Postby Miyasaki » Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:31 am

shuji wrote:I have a un-drm-ed copy of this one http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/ ... 95212.html ; I still need to convert it to images but I'll have it uploaded somewhere this weekend.

I love you :oops: can't wait!

Brotastic

Postby Brotastic » Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:20 am

I am not sure if this website is legitimate or not(I am very sorry if it isn't) but it looks like they have these 2
It looks like you need a premium account on the websites(netload and lumfile) to download them though, but I guessed there might be ways around it, I just don't know them.

Well, it was confirmed as a scam so I removed the links.
Last edited by Brotastic on Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Malone

Postby Malone » Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:27 am

shuji wrote:I have a un-drm-ed copy of this one http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/ ... 95212.html ; I still need to convert it to images but I'll have it uploaded somewhere this weekend.

Any manga from Valssu is always welcome, but the word "rape" over
the blood stain that appears in the cover kind of scare me. Poor Hikaru-chan.

shuji

Postby shuji » Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:33 am

Malone wrote:

Any manga from Valssu is always welcome, but the word "rape" over
the blood stain that appears in the cover kind of scare me. Poor Hikaru-chan.

I don't know Japanese but it seemed more or less consensual to me.

Malone

Postby Malone » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:09 am

shuji wrote:I don't know Japanese but it seemed more or less consensual to me.

Glad to hear that.

Malone

Postby Malone » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:37 am

lala-slut wrote:Best regards,
uber horny lala-slut

Well, uber horny lala-slut, I can feel your impatience.

Aeleth is the man you should thank. He started the Valssu project.
He's a perfectionist so, he take his time in every chapter, but it worth it.

Don't worry. Chapter 8 will be ready very soon. (I've been told)

And about what Biv bought, I think it is nobody's bussiness. So, respect
his privacy and if someone decides to share his material, just thank to him
humbly (that's what I do, because a translator without raws is nothing).

Aeleth

Postby Aeleth » Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:47 am

Just as Malone said, ch08 is ready and now released. I felt it would be a waste of time to do my usual cleaning/redrawing with such low quality raw, so don't be surprised, please. I plan to redo this chapter if HQ raws gets available, feel free to point out any mistakes until then. Work on c09 is going well so it will probably be released sooner that usual.

I should also say few words to satisfy your curiosity and lower your impatience. I started this project because it seemed interesting. Back then, only first half of story was available or released and I didn't really expect to grow it so much. I didn't even realize how much text it actually has. Compared to other project I did, valssu feels much more talkative. I have to say the story has also little bit more depth that average H-manga (or so I would say). In short, I enjoy working on this.

For these and few other reasons (time, etc.) this has become a project with releases about month in between, I plan to keep it this way. Thanks to We have available all raws until the end (ch11) in various quality and I plan to finish them all. Using the simple math, I can promise you it will be done well before this year's end.

I give my thanks to those who follow this project, to my helpers and teammates. Enjoy new chapter 8)

shuji

Postby shuji » Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:45 pm

It's up now: ExHentai Gallery

cattz

Postby cattz » Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:17 pm

Brotastic wrote:I am not sure if this website is legitimate or not(I am very sorry if it isn't) but it looks like they have these 2

Yeah, it's a scam. I used a premium link generator when I saw it @ the top of the google results for valssu's new stuff. Broken zip files from a site more then known for releasing nothing but fake files.

shuji wrote:It's up now: ExHentai Gallery

Wow, thanks a ton, always great to see the ones most of us have given up all hope for, lol!

Brotastic

Postby Brotastic » Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:14 pm

cattz wrote:Yeah, it's a scam. I used a premium link generator when I saw it @ the top of the google results for valssu's new stuff. Broken zip files from a site more then known for releasing nothing but fake files.

I see, I am sorry then, I didn't know it was a well known scam website.
I should try Share, but I don't have it on this PC, and I don't feel like setting it up as I will be back to my desktop soon.

Miyasaki

Postby Miyasaki » Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:48 pm

shuji wrote:It's up now: ExHentai Gallery

Awesome man, thanks!

With this I believe we are only missing the extra pages on the compilation books?

cattz

Postby cattz » Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:53 pm

Brotastic wrote:I see, I am sorry then, I didn't know it was a well known scam website.
I should try Share, but I don't have it on this PC, and I don't feel like setting it up as I will be back to my desktop soon.

Yeah, I got excited about it to and spent a long time trying to find a way to download it. Finally found a premium generator that worked, and of course it was damaged zip files after extraction (with a LOT of virus scans/sandboxing it since I was skeptical, lol)

Looking online after that there was lots of threads about how the site(s) linking to the file where notorious for posting fake files.

As far as Share and Valssu's stuff, it's just like 85 files that are either fake or just the same ones already available, i.e. #1-11 really.

Same for the Diary series that are just the first 2 with quite a few reposts.

lala-slut

Postby lala-slut » Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:45 pm

Thank you very much for Volume 8, love it!!

Though, one thought crossed my mind on Page 7 and 8:

did you stick to the real dialogue?

Or did you change the person who suggested Fe... was what I thought. You know..like *you thought it was boring/typical/predicting if valssu made that person suggest it instead of the person that suggested it in your translation and so you came up with this change in dialogue to make the story more appealing* Sorry, tried to avoid spoilers.

Anyway I absolutely get horny from this story, what made it so spicy and hot was that the right person suggested/asked for *it*.

Also, this other upload: [valssu (Charu)] Roshutsu Shoujo Yuugi Kan (Original)

Thank you for that one, omg I totally love it, just as much as volume 8, these two are my favorites.

And here I found Roshutsu Shoujo Yuugi 2 Kan (Original) with pictures

Release date was 12 august 2012, c82!

http://akibadaisuki.jp/index.php?main_p ... ts_id=7072

Roshutsu Shoujo Yuugi kan AND Roshutsu Shoujo Yuugi 2 Kan

Does that mean these are new stories? Or are they continuations?

And what does Kan mean?

Thanks in advance,
your (atm horny) lala-slut

auriga

Postby auriga » Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:15 am

ごちそうさま!Thanks for the new chapter! That ending makes it hard to wait for the next update patiently, but I will. :D

@lala-slut: I see no reason for the team to change the dialogue. In fact it makes perfect sense if you backtrack to the end of volume 7 (page 34, particularly).

Biv

Postby Biv » Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:41 am

Just to tell, i remember you that i did buy lot s of Valssu Doujinshi (both C82 ones too). ;) if you get them in another way, you are wasting money if it s one i already have. :p

n° 59
n° 63
n° 67
n° 70
n° 72
n° 74
n° 76
n° 78
n° 80
n° 82
n° 83
n° 84