Release: [Valssu] Exhibitionist Girl's Play [UNC][Finished]

General discussion for Munyu projects, releases, and other such stuff.

Moderators: uanime5, KiTA, Munyu Staff

Aeleth
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Release: [Valssu] Exhibitionist Girl's Play

Postby Aeleth » Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:31 am

And so the last chapter is finally finished. Grab it while it's still hot.

Now, little about my next plans. I'd like to work on few things I've been putting aside for RSY, so you can expect few more releases from me, before I'll go and work on RSN 3 and 4.

If you find anything you find interesting, drop it in requests, I'm planning to look at them and pick something in near future. You can even send me a translation if you have something short that lacks editor.

Anyway, enjoy~ 8)

sniffychimp
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby sniffychimp » Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:19 pm

Aww, it's over. ='[
Thank you Aeleth. You did a great job and we all appreciate it!
I gotta see more like this. There was something very genuine about this series. I can't quite put a finger on it. Any suggestions for a similar series?

Also, where are the raws for RSN and 姦?

Aeleth

Postby Aeleth » Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:37 pm

sniffychimp

Postby sniffychimp » Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:01 pm

ffxsazha

Postby ffxsazha » Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:15 pm

ffxsazha

Postby ffxsazha » Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:18 pm

Also on a side note

What happend to the omnibus chapter? The one with the wedding and cosplay.

Aee there any plans on translating that one?

auriga

Postby auriga » Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:50 am

Awesome! Many thanks and congratulations to the Munyu staff for finishing this great series. :D

horndogg

Postby horndogg » Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:14 pm

Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!

This is one of my all-time fav series! Like others, glad to have the final chapter, but bitter sweet because it's over.

lala-slut

Postby lala-slut » Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:34 pm

Thank you very much for the great work you have done.

<3 Munyu

One question though:

Did you miss the last few pages of that chapter? Or rather the preview pages showing the future I think. Or did you decide not to translate them?

here they are:

http://exhentai.org/g/540395/8b4c9c3cec/?p=11

Aeleth

Postby Aeleth » Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:34 pm

No, we know about them, I just decided to finish original RSY first and then take a little break from it.

shuji

Postby shuji » Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:10 pm

Malone

Postby Malone » Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:47 am

shuji

Postby shuji » Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:43 pm

Malone

Postby Malone » Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:01 am

sniffychimp

Postby sniffychimp » Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:01 pm

I just noticed that according to posts on the release forum, this is the most popular series translated by Munyu. I wanted to get an idea why you guys like it so much?

Return to “Projects”