Release: [Valssu] Exhibitionist Girl's Play [UNC][Finished]

General discussion for Munyu projects, releases, and other such stuff.

Moderators: uanime5, KiTA, Munyu Staff

Biv

Re: Release: [Valssu] Exhibitionist Girl's Play

Postby Biv » Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:41 pm

If you think "popular" because this is a 14 pages topic, then you should check : Cage, Cage 2 and Orunito by Suehirogari
theses series were quite popular too.

On the other hand, be carefull to not make to fast judgement, i mean, [Valssu] Exhibitionist Girl's Play got 11 books, therefore we are made to do more releases, hence you get more posts.

Why we love Valssu ? In my opinion :
- Graphics are soft
- There is a STORY in it, not just raw sex, most of the time it doesn't have sex inside.
- it's about exhibitionism and here we love that ! :P

PS : Pardon my french, but i'm french ! therefore my english isn't perfect. :/

pletar

Postby pletar » Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:10 am

Huh. I just realised that for quite a while now I've been looking at Biv's profile pic and thinking he/she's Nodoka :oops:

Anyway, imo Cage and Cage 2 have a better story, but then again, all exhibitionist series released are heavily appreciated. :)

cattz

Postby cattz » Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:05 am

sniffychimp wrote:I just noticed that according to posts on the release forum, this is the most popular series translated by Munyu. I wanted to get an idea why you guys like it so much?

Well, the series did come a long ways, and it did take a LONG time for some of the chapters to surface. Hell, there's still a decent amount that hasn't been uploaded anywhere between the "extra chapters" and the diary series.

Coupled with the story and the like, not hard to see why, heh. Also a decent amount of discussion about previews and new titles each time, although we've been in a "slump" with the only news being that he will do another "kan" (I'm still not sure about the name, "no condom" the more literal meanings of the kanji like "mischief" ?) book now that the R8 Tales book is done.

Remember seeing Munyu's translations on a few of the english hentai sites that just repost random translations they find on e-hentai for the most part. The reactions seemed to be "Wow, I want more!"

Kevadu

Postby Kevadu » Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:28 am

sniffychimp wrote:I just noticed that according to posts on the release forum, this is the most popular series translated by Munyu. I wanted to get an idea why you guys like it so much?

What's not to like?

wervy

Postby wervy » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:18 am

Kevadu wrote:

What's not to like?

The lack of it, god damit. heh :shock:

Miyasaki

Postby Miyasaki » Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:50 pm

Personaly I like the MC and the way she handles (or fails to) her exhibitionist nature. Hikaru is probaly the only hentai character I actualy ever cared about.

cattz

Postby cattz » Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:06 pm

So, newest Kan book seems to have a lot more progress then I would have thought.

露出少女遊戯参姦
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php? ... d=35205572
http://www.toranoana.jp/mailorder/artic ... 17970.html

Picks up where the teacher walked in on Hikaru's gang bang also

voltran

Postby voltran » Tue May 07, 2013 11:38 pm

Hi everyone I just found this forum
I like this manga, The story is different than other mainstream H manga
and I already download some of the chapters from g.e.hentai.org
the chapter I have: (it's not the title, its where's the story take place)
1. Onsen (public bath),
2. go outside after bath
3. School (swimming class),
4. School Bath
5. Playing with cousin in the river
6. Night at the park
7. Beach
8. Pizza delivery
9. Local store
10. Strip Mahjong
11. Onsen again with her friend and 3 male classmates
is there any more chapters??
I saw cover with wedding dress, where I can download it??

Snow23

Postby Snow23 » Wed May 08, 2013 4:23 am

Afaik (correct me if I'm wrong), there are 11 chapters of Roshutsu Shoujo Yuugi/Exhibitionist Girl Play (translated by Munyu), later uncensored and reprinted in 3 "Complete" anthologies. Each anthology contains new side-stories (source: www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/circle/profile ... id/RG04049), for a total of 31+50+90 new pages still untranslated. The wedding dress cover you mentioned is the one for Complete Anthology vol. 3.

Also, there's the new RSY Kan serie, with 3 chapters that dlsite calls "Kan", "2nd Cumming" and "3rd Cumming", still untranslated and still ongoing afaik.

Finally, there are 6 chapters of Roshutsu Shoujo Nikki/Exhibitionist Girl Diary, only 2 translated by Munyu atm (still ongoing?).

It seems Aeleth is taking a break from the serie(s), but I really hope it will pick them up again someday, expecially the new side-stories and the Kan serie. Thanks again, Munyu. ; )

rextra

Postby rextra » Tue May 14, 2013 2:47 am

this just got uploaded on exhentai [valssu (Charu)] Roshutsu Shoujo Yuugi Kan 2 telling you this just in case you havent got the raw

http://exhentai.org/g/592472/5d2a2715e9/

Aeleth

Postby Aeleth » Tue May 14, 2013 5:05 pm

Nice to see HQ version of that.

I haven't given up on this series. I just can't seem to find a time to do any work now. I'd like to release a chapter before the end of June.

cattz

Postby cattz » Sat May 18, 2013 6:36 pm

Aeleth wrote:Nice to see HQ version of that.

There was a low quality one somewhere before..?

Although I suppose I gave up looking for Valssu's stuff since 99% of results are just sites with referral links to dl-site/dmm.

But like always with the translations, it's fine. Makes you appreciate the releases more! :)

Biv

Postby Biv » Sun May 19, 2013 4:14 am

cattz wrote:There was a low quality one somewhere before..?

Not really a LQ version, but i did scan the RAW in great resolution. =D And it's only available for our workers.
Enrol in our team, work for us and you will have access to them ! =D
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=184
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=90

This is a digital version, therefore, better quality than my scan. ='(

cattz

Postby cattz » Tue May 21, 2013 8:30 pm

Biv wrote:

Not really a LQ version, but i did scan the RAW in great resolution. =D And it's only available for our workers.
Enrol in our team, work for us and you will have access to them ! =D
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=184
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=90

This is a digital version, therefore, better quality than my scan. ='(

Heh, sadly no skills and can barely read the basic stuff . Hell, I've even been tricked by Valssu's use of the background characters that look the same thinking they where the same people, lol. But I'll always be the cheerleader around here, lol..

But ok, was wondering about that. Also makes the status on the 1st page make more sense I suppose.

Aeleth

Postby Aeleth » Wed May 22, 2013 2:51 pm

I was sure there was one LQ rip like some older chapters. I guess I was mistaken.

Return to “Projects”