Question about visual novels

For anything else.

Moderators: uanime5, KiTA, Munyu Staff

angelofragnarok

Question about visual novels

Postby angelofragnarok » Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:25 pm

Out of curiosity, would it be within this group's scope to do some smaller visual novel translations? There's a circle on dlsite that I love for their pure exhibitionist works, but the art by itself only goes so far. -.- I have purchased all of their works and would love for them to become translated. Going the "clickfest route" it takes about thirty minutes to complete the games. Setting the message speed at an average pace and letting it auto-play, they take an hour or so. As far as I can tell, these games do not have DRM. Please let me know if there is a possibility in this. :)

Aeleth

Postby Aeleth » Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:49 am

As far as I know the greatest problem with VN is hacking. If the engine does not already have tools available I doubt anybody here would be willing to work on it.
Last edited by Aeleth on Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

KiTA
Site Admin

Postby KiTA » Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:55 am

What VNs are you talking about? 4H, perhaps? ;)

angelofragnarok

Postby angelofragnarok » Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:21 pm

Oh, I see. The visual novel series I am referring to is from a group called Fly High. All of their games (6, currently) deal with heavy exhibitionism with (as far as I know) no urination or the other "attached" fetishes. Just girls, and a few guys, briefly, who are out in town, and it's always the thrill of being caught that drives it. In one of the games the main girl is a nude model on top of her daily exhibitions, and then she (I think?) is blackmailed at some point. That's all that I've inferred from pictures, lol.

A potential loli disclaimer: One of Fly High's works is focused on a preteen doing the exhibitionist thing, along with toys and so on. Their other characters, so far as I can guess, are high school age or potentially older in appearance.

Also, 4H is a nice idea too. :)

Return to “Offtopic”