Forum Background Wallpapers!

For anything else.

Moderators: uanime5, KiTA, Munyu Staff

KiTA
Site Admin

Forum Background Wallpapers!

Postby KiTA » Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:23 am

So with the forum update finally going to happen (no, really, I swear!) -- I wouldn't mind some wallpapers for the forums. Not themes per say -- I'll probably pick something similar to what we have now, but wallpapers. Background images for the forums (and maybe our computers ;) ).

I'm thinking something like our Munyu Credits pages, but maybe a bit more subdued (faded) so it doesn't overpower the text in front of it.

TAG Inside Flap Image

vs the more subdued

TAG Inside Flap-But-Under-Dust-Cover Image

For example. Either tile based, or maybe just a particularly interesting pose or single frame from one of the mangas we've worked on over the decades to place in the lower corner. We'd probably have to pick one or the other, I was thinking we could use a script to change the image on each page load or something.

Any aspiring photoshop wizards out there? I know back in internet prehistory the oooooold Munyu page (before forums) had a bunch of random images. I'll try and find those again -- I focused mostly on the heroine from TAG and CAGE back then, but I'm all for branching out. (Kinda want to do something in color with the girl from Moonlit Exhibition and playing with translucent effects...)

Aeleth

Re: Forum Background Wallpapers!

Postby Aeleth » Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:06 am

I have to say that now when I see the new theme I would say that background wallpaper is not necessary. It's good as it is.

Biv

Postby Biv » Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:45 pm

403 Forbidden :/

Aeleth

Postby Aeleth » Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:14 pm

Imgbox is somehow strange with links, but this works.
http://i.imgbox.com/aayIa9Ba.jpg
http://i.imgbox.com/aauIrXVI.jpg

Return to “Offtopic”