Hey Guys

For anything else.

Moderators: uanime5, KiTA, Munyu Staff

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
wikiped
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hey Guys

Postby wikiped » Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:25 pm

How's it going people? I've been a long time lurker, on the scale of two years, and a great admirer. I'd love to help out the team if I could! I don't speak any Japanese, but I have a great grasp of the English language, so I could copy-edit. Please let me know how I can be of service!

wervy

Re: Hey Guys

Postby wervy » Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:28 pm

Welcome, I am sure we could find a way to exploit you :p

Malone

Postby Malone » Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:05 pm

wikiped

Postby wikiped » Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:35 pm

Awesome.

If editor encompasses grammar, syntax, sentence structure, as well as lapses in logic and flow I can do that.
I'd rather not just proofread, but I don't know how your team works.

In terms of requests, I'd love to see some of Proxima 1.3 by Awatake translated: http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=46831.

Looking forward to working with you guys.

Malone

Postby Malone » Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:09 pm

wikiped

Postby wikiped » Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:37 pm

I didn't mean to misrepresent myself. I don't have any knowledge of the Japanese language. I can only work with English and English grammar/spelling/sentence structure.

Aeleth

Postby Aeleth » Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:26 am

Just repeating what I said in PM. No need to worry, any help is appreciated, be it simple proofreading position or any mixture of usual scanlation workflow.

Malone

Postby Malone » Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:44 am

Return to “Offtopic”