Still working?

For anything else.

Moderators: uanime5, KiTA, Munyu Staff

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
slivermouse

Still working?

Postby slivermouse » Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:33 pm

KiTA
Site Admin

Postby KiTA » Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:24 pm

We could use an editor to help, if you know Photoshop... :)

Yes, we're still working, although it's kinda been stalled since I had to move to my new apartment. Previously I was living with a friend and his wife, and they had martial problems and left the state in a rather big hurry -- I had like a week to find a place.

I currently live about a mile away from work and have to walk everywhere, so usually when I get home I don't have the gumption to do much.

HOWEVER!

Because I haven't used much time off this year, I ended up with about 6 days that I *have* to take this month or lose. So basically I normally work MTWSa, but this month I'm skipping out Monday and Tuesday of next week, ALL of the week after that, and the Monday after Christmas.

So in other words, I work tomorrow then am off for 4 days and hope to get some work done on the translation projects. :)

Nodoka
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Nodoka » Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:20 pm

slivermouse

Photoshop

Postby slivermouse » Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:27 pm

Attachments
guru ch0010001a.jpg
Sample of my work

Nodoka

Postby Nodoka » Sun May 24, 2009 8:53 am

kumoriken

Postby kumoriken » Sun May 24, 2009 5:03 pm

Return to “Offtopic”