Still working?

For anything else.

Moderators: uanime5, KiTA, Munyu Staff

slivermouse

Still working?

Postby slivermouse » Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:33 pm

Munyu Heavy Industries still producing scantalations? Anything I can do to help?

KiTA
Site Admin

Postby KiTA » Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:24 pm

We could use an editor to help, if you know Photoshop... :)

Yes, we're still working, although it's kinda been stalled since I had to move to my new apartment. Previously I was living with a friend and his wife, and they had martial problems and left the state in a rather big hurry -- I had like a week to find a place.

I currently live about a mile away from work and have to walk everywhere, so usually when I get home I don't have the gumption to do much.

HOWEVER!

Because I haven't used much time off this year, I ended up with about 6 days that I *have* to take this month or lose. So basically I normally work MTWSa, but this month I'm skipping out Monday and Tuesday of next week, ALL of the week after that, and the Monday after Christmas.

So in other words, I work tomorrow then am off for 4 days and hope to get some work done on the translation projects. :)

Nodoka

Postby Nodoka » Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:20 pm

and the spamers strike back again... but wait... ain't this spam itself? err... we need to take care of the spamers :P

slivermouse

Photoshop

Postby slivermouse » Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:27 pm

I've dabbled in Photoshop. I can easily clear text and put it back. My trouble is just redrawing over shading. I'd love to offer my aid if you think it will help. I've plenty of free time for it.
Attachments
guru ch0010001a.jpg
Sample of my work

Nodoka

Postby Nodoka » Sun May 24, 2009 8:53 am

seems like the spamers are back again... doesn't this count as spam too? D:

kumoriken

Postby kumoriken » Sun May 24, 2009 5:03 pm

If someone could provide me with a raw scan download link I could see how well my touchup and editing can compare to the two previous releases, and if it is alright I wouldnt mind using my freetime to cleanup the scans. Typesetting the translated material is easy, Im pretty decent with photoshop so Im hoping for the best.
Its hard for me to take you seriously WHEN I AM ALREADY YELLING AT YOU. -Myself

Return to “Offtopic”