Oh! Series + Request

Got something that might catch our eye?

Moderators: uanime5, KiTA, Munyu Staff

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Hanekoma
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Oh! Series + Request

Postby Hanekoma » Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:16 am

I don't know if anyone has posted anything about this already, but I recently came across quite the gem of a series called "Oh!". I was able to get my hands on 10 short-but-sweet chapters of this glorious, full-color ENF goodness. I don't know if anyone would be willing to take this on as a project and translate it, but I just wanted to leave this here to share with you all since I think it's awesome. Please enjoy! :mrgreen:

DL: http://www.mediafire.com/?1t2yza3u1imarmu

As a side request though, I was wondering if anyone would be kind of enough to translate this one exhibitionism image I'm quite fond of:
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post ... id=1757288
I just want to know what it says, and I've trying to find out for ages. :oops: If anyone could send me a translation, it would be soooo appreciated!!
Attachments
Oh!-Sample1.jpg
Oh!-Sample1.jpg (242.38 KiB) Viewed 7609 times

KiTA
Site Admin

Re: Oh! Series + Request

Postby KiTA » Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:39 am

Holy crap, it's Oh! I never thought I'd see raws of that one! :D

Solarpants

Postby Solarpants » Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:06 am

Hanekoma

Postby Hanekoma » Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:44 am

wervy

Postby wervy » Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:40 am

This is yummy stuff, if you need a hand let me know :p

Hanekoma

Postby Hanekoma » Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:20 pm

So uh... I guess it really was asking too much for someone to just PM me the translation for this pic?:
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post ... id=1757288

I don't need it edited or anything, I just want to know what it says... :( If anyone would be kind enough, I really would appreciate it. And if this really isn't a good place to ask for such a request, could someone at least point me in the direction of someplace I could request the translation from?

Return to “Requests”