a few series i found

Got something that might catch our eye?

Moderators: uanime5, KiTA, Munyu Staff

crunchyspart

a few series i found

Postby crunchyspart » Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:51 pm

i appoligize for my n00bness, but recently got into manga, found a few series i like but the updates are far and in between. hoping someone here will also like these series and decide to translate them.
some of these seem to be focused on exhibitionism, but others merely have elements of it, in it. not sure where the RAWs will be found, but i'm sure you all would know where to look since you have been doing this for a while. if i have it, i posted a link and an extremely brief description. (i looked, but did not see these in the projects already)

iinari princess
http://mangapark.com/manga/iinari-princess
guy catches girl doing something embarrasing and its either die or become engaged. they do things in places they probably shouldnt.

Joshi Shougakusei Hajimemashita
a guy turns into a loli. there are a couple nopan chapters.

Kanojo no Kagi wo Akeru Houhou
http://v2012.mangapark.com/manga/kanojo ... u-houhou-1
guy meets girl, girl forgets her panties, and finds herself in embarrassing situations

Nozo x Kimi
http://mangapark.com/manga/nozo-x-kimi
girl catches guy peeping and blackmails him into doing things and since they can see each other's rooms through their windows they trade peep shows.

Okusama ga Seito Kaichou
http://mangapark.com/manga/okusama-ga-seito-kaichou
sudden girlfriend appearance, GF is a c'ck tease.

rescue me
http://mangapark.com/manga/rescue-me-makita-yoshiharu
class mate becomes a maid and will do ANYTHING for her master, including a naked apron.

Shiritsu Hakanai Gakuen
new student body president makes "no underwear" the new dress code.

i appreciate the time you took to look at these and i will be very appreciated if anyone wants to take the challenge of translating and uploading.

auriga

Re: a few series i found

Postby auriga » Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:11 am

Iinari Princess just got completely scanlated by roankun. Nozo x Kimi is a monthly series and is scanlated regularly by Renzokusei.

I suggest you make accounts at MangaUpdates and E-Hentai to receive updates. Online manga readers/aggregators are usually the slowest when it comes to receiving updates about new chapters.

crunchyspart

Postby crunchyspart » Thu May 01, 2014 7:21 pm

^tyvm. i'll do that

clicked on manga updates, took me to baka-updates. looks like it just shows you the details about it but doesnt actually allow you to read any of it.
ehentai allows you to read, but not keep updated on a particular series. i guess i need to keep watching baka then when its updated go to ehentai?

auriga

Postby auriga » Fri May 02, 2014 4:22 am

I have this very simple trick I use for e-hentai. Enter "english" in the search field and then pin the tab or set your browser to open it upon startup. Search results are shown chronologically beginning with the latest titles, and the newest ones are shown with the label "new" beside the link. This will allow you to immediately see the newest english titles upon opening your browser, and then it's simply a matter of hitting refresh whenever you feel like it. Not every title in e-hentai is reported to MangaUpdates due to the latter's policies, so you're also bound to see more titles this way.

With regards to MangaUpdates, do understand that I don't read online. Whenever a new chapter comes up I go directly to the scanlator's site and download it from there; in your case some scanlators have their own online readers, so you may want to try that out. If you really prefer using an aggregator I suggest Batoto as scanlators are more willing to upload their stuff there by themselves. In other online readers it is usually someone who isn't part of the scanlation team who uploads so updates tend to be slower.

Biv

Postby Biv » Fri May 02, 2014 4:45 am

auriga wrote:If you really prefer using an aggregator I suggest Batoto as scanlators are more willing to upload their stuff there by themselves. In other online readers it is usually someone who isn't part of the scanlation team who uploads so updates tend to be slower.

Actually, updates on batoto are no that much faster than any other reader. However, Batoto do respect the teams idea. If one team doesn't want its works uploaded there, it will be removed. And if a team ask for a 24H delay before uploading their stuff outsite their website, that delay will be respected too. This is the kind of respect you can get on Batoto and this is the reason why i'm using it over manga<insert random name here> reader who just doesn't give a care about teams.
So because Batoto respect the delay, other manga reader can have faster release, however i don't think it's a reason why you should chose another reader to Batoto.

Sadly, there are quite a few work that aren't uploaded there: Nana to kaoru... :cry:

KiTA
Site Admin

Postby KiTA » Sun May 04, 2014 1:26 pm

Kanojo no Kagi wo Akeru Houhou is being translated, slowly, by another group.

I wouldn't mind seeing Tabun Wakusei. ;)

KiTA
Site Admin

Postby KiTA » Sun May 04, 2014 1:27 pm

Also, Shiritsu Hakanai Gakuen? I really am looking forward to it getting translated. :D

molitar

Postby molitar » Wed May 14, 2014 7:16 am

auriga wrote:I have this very simple trick I use for e-hentai. Enter "english" in the search field and then pin the tab or set your browser to open it upon startup. Search results are shown chronologically beginning with the latest titles, and the newest ones are shown with the label "new" beside the link. This will allow you to immediately see the newest english titles upon opening your browser, and then it's simply a matter of hitting refresh whenever you feel like it. Not every title in e-hentai is reported to MangaUpdates due to the latter's policies, so you're also bound to see more titles this way.

I agree on e-Hentai. If you have good upload bandwidth to share run hentai@home and gain some hath perks than it really becomes a bonus to use them. I have the tag bonus so I have tags like yaoi, scat, full color, english, and guro tagged as well as a few others. Not only that since I use the exclude yaoi, scat, guro it just shows blank squares where them ones are with the tag color. So I don't waste my time clicking on ones I have no interest in. Many other great benefits too if you use your hentai@home as a proxy for viewing pages it does not count against your browsing. Ad-Begone, 14 or 20 rows for thumbnails, more search results per page.

crunchyspart

Postby crunchyspart » Tue May 27, 2014 9:46 pm

out of curiosity, where does one find the RAWs for these?

Return to “Requests”