Got something that might catch our eye?

Moderators: uanime5, KiTA, Munyu Staff

no7mych33s3

new Kon-kit stuffs

Postby no7mych33s3 » Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:43 am

Biv

Re: new Kon-kit stuffs

Postby Biv » Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:02 pm

Well... We do mainly exhibitionism stuff here and i don't see that part in the 2 links. :?

Furthermore, the 1st one is in Korean and we don't speak that wierd language here. :oops:
The 2nd one, as far as i'm concerned, i'm not interested in it, but i'm not the only one in the team, so maybe someone will be checking it.
Unfortunately, the team is really slow and we are missing translators (ours are pretty busy) so... I'm not sure we are the best team you could ask that. :(

3squir3

Postby 3squir3 » Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:50 pm

The second link , over half of it has already been translated maybe find out the translators whose already done some of it , if they intend to finish the whole tankoubon

no7mych33s3

Postby no7mych33s3 » Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:41 pm

Biv wrote:Well... We do mainly exhibitionism stuff here and i don't see that part in the 2 links. :?

Furthermore, the 1st one is in Korean and we don't speak that wierd language here. :oops:
The 2nd one, as far as i'm concerned, i'm not interested in it, but i'm not the only one in the team, so maybe someone will be checking it.
Unfortunately, the team is really slow and we are missing translators (ours are pretty busy) so... I'm not sure we are the best team you could ask that. :(

i thought someone here is working already with that stuffs because past kon-kit works got translated here. . .

3squir3 wrote:The second link , over half of it has already been translated maybe find out the translators whose already done some of it , if they intend to finish the whole tankoubon

Thanks for replying!!!

Return to “Requests”