Suihei Kiki's Tenshi no KATTE

Got something that might catch our eye?

Moderators: uanime5, KiTA, Munyu Staff

KiTA
Site Admin

Suihei Kiki's Tenshi no KATTE

Postby KiTA » Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:53 pm

I love Suihei Kiki's stuff. All of it, especially his Mika's Harassment series. Well, I can't find raws for the 2013/2014 remakes of that series, but I did find a really great series he did not too long about a nudist angel, Tenshi no KATTE.

https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=53163

"Arusera is an angel who has fallen from the heavens during a nap outside. She crash lands into Kousuke’s bedroom, who has imagined this kind of scenario out from a video game or movie in his head with a naked girl. Arusera is extremely comfortable in her own skin and loves being naked. She is extremely curious as to what love is and how it feels like. She wants Kousuke to show her what it means to love. But people aren’t going to let a gorgeous angel, literally, just walk by, especially when that girl is already nude."

Raw:

http://mgfv.net/%E5%A4%A9%E4%BD%BF%E3%8 ... /7581.html

Advertising:

ttp://www13.plala.or.jp/suihei/gallery3.htm

Top 4 images - angel on Holiday!

I'm still on vacation, but when I get home I plan on trying to OCR the RAWs for a possible translation, if anyone's interested.

And I'd still love to get RAWs of the other Mila remakes if anyone sees them. :)

Biv

Re: Suihei Kiki's Tenshi no KATTE

Postby Biv » Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:05 am

I'll try to get some time to work on that but i have that Okina stuff to work on and to translate into english (i will really need a proof read... xD). :)

Poisons1234

Re: Suihei Kiki's Tenshi no KATTE

Postby Poisons1234 » Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:30 am

Have you had any luck finding any more of his Mika stuff?

Return to “Requests”