QrinSway01

Got something that might catch our eye?

Moderators: uanime5, KiTA, Munyu Staff

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Atai
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

QrinSway01

Postby Atai » Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:40 pm

molitar

Re: QrinSway01

Postby molitar » Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:49 pm

I have checked out the translation but you state that almost everything is translated. That is not what I am finding I applied patch 1 than I applied patch 2 to the translated folder one. Almost nothing is translated at all. It seems your patch does not work.

Atai

Postby Atai » Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:14 pm

There aren't two patches for the game, there's one patch for each game. You only use the first one for the first game, and the second one for the second game. The first game is complete, but the second game is still WIP.

molitar

Postby molitar » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:28 am

Return to “Requests”