Ryuichi Hiraoka

Got something that might catch our eye?

Moderators: uanime5, KiTA, Munyu Staff

cnhn
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Ryuichi Hiraoka

Postby cnhn » Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:52 pm

First of all, I'm really glad to found people with same fetish as mine, that is exhibitionism. And I can't thank you enough for translating CAGE, that's one of my favorites.

Anyway, one of my favorite scene in CAGE is teaching in nude scene, that's very arousing (and interesting). I searched for similar manga with scenes like that, and I stumbled upon a name: Ryuichi Hiraoka. Not just one, but THREE manga titles featuring a teacher that forced to strip naked in front of the class. The plot is familiar, teachers got blackmailed, humiliated, but ended up liking it. I think his art is better than Suehirogari, in terms of details. And I just like that kind of art style.

Anyways, here they are:
-Dorei Jokyoushi Mashou no Curriculum
volume 1: http://g.e-hentai.org/g/225338/d3539eb9d3/
volume 2: http://g.e-hentai.org/g/101223/8568168a7d/
-Onna Kyoushi Rieka: http://g.e-hentai.org/g/101229/dcf7d88c59/
-Haitoku no Kyoudan | Moral Hazard: http://g.e-hentai.org/g/220384/5fa07023c2/

None of them translated, and for some reason I can't find any more wors from Hiraoka other than those 3 and another one about office ladies (Datenshi no Yuuwaku). Did he quit the business or changing his pen name or something?

isuckatrunes
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby isuckatrunes » Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:50 pm

Last edited by isuckatrunes on Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

cnhn

Postby cnhn » Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:16 pm

Malone

Postby Malone » Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:53 am

cnhn

Postby cnhn » Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:12 pm

Just a script is fine, now we'll know what really happened. Just like Cage, story and characterization is what make this kind of manga interesting. I don't have any experience in editing, but for something I really like, I might give it a try. Regarding new works from Hiraoka, I went to Pizazz website and found out his new series (). I doubt we can get that soon, since I can't find all Pizazz SP from 2010 anywhere let alone newest 2011-03 edition. At this point I wish I live in Japan and grab that magazine from nearby bookstore.

CitySearch

Postby CitySearch » Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:52 am

For Datenshi no Yuuwaku, I did find an earlier chapter in Action Pizazz 2008 - 07 on exhentai.org (best I can do. Doesn't appear that there are any Action Pizazz SP any earlier than that with Datenshi no Yuuwaku. There is one from 2006, but that's too far back. And it has to be SP. Apparently there are more than one Pizazz version out there. And it's only in the SP ones). What is exhentai.org? exhentai.org is the mirror site of g.e-hentai.org with one major difference. The reason why exhentai.org exist is so that any hentai that has loli or shota in it was deleted on e-hentai but remained on exhentai (apparently the company hosting e-hentai raised a huge stink about it. So they compromised and created exhentai). It requires registering on e-hentai first though, otherwise you'll get a Sad Panda picture.

isuckatrunes

Postby isuckatrunes » Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:59 pm

@Malone: Oh, so it's done already. Great to hear that an English script is coming soon!

I also find the others a bit less interesting (Datenshi and Moral Hazard), so I don't think I'll start them either.

I'll still be lurking here from time to time, so if another cool find shows up, I might give it a try.

cnhn

Postby cnhn » Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:23 am

Ok, that's one more Datenshi no Yuuwaku vol.1 chapters we got. That's good, still lot more to complete but at least we found something. I tried searching anything that we haven't got using various keywords I can think of. No result, so I concentrate myself to search for Pizazz SP.
The result? I can't find any Pizazz SP from 2010, let alone 2011. There's only one regular Pizazz (2010-01) though, but that one didn't have Hiraoka inside. From what I know, there are 3 kinds of Pizazz magazine: regular Action Pizazz, bi-monthly Pizazz SP, and Pizazz DX. The one that serializes Hiraoka is Pizazz SP.
I think it's strange that it's hard to find Pizazz here on the net. It's not like it's obscure or unpopular, many well-known artists serialized there (such as Saigado). If it's a matter of copyrights or something, that'll be tricky.

KiTA
Site Admin

Postby KiTA » Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:31 am

I think I fixed the overzealous ip block that was causing cnhn to be banned at random. Sorry man. o.o

cnhn

Postby cnhn » Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:01 pm

Malone

Postby Malone » Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:56 am

cnhn

Postby cnhn » Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:02 pm

cnhn

Postby cnhn » Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:14 am

And here's the first chapter of Dorei...no Curriculum, translated by Malone and edited by me. My first time editing manga, I welcome any critics. Here it is: .

I forgot putting credits on that archive, oh well :roll: . Uploading to e-hentai now.

cnhn

Postby cnhn » Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:19 pm

And here's chapter 2
zip:
gallery:

enjoy!

deedolito

So cool

Postby deedolito » Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:17 am

I was a big fan of the cage serie, but the Dorei...no Curriculum is, in my opinion, far better. I love you guys :wink:

Return to “Requests”