Ryuichi Hiraoka

Got something that might catch our eye?

Moderators: uanime5, KiTA, Munyu Staff

cnhn

Postby cnhn » Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:27 am

@Citysearch: That link with __ae__ae is the actual hidden content that only member can access, which means it's the same for everyone posted there (because one must reply first to access the attachment). Using Google trans I don't see any other members saying something like dead or not working link. If you want to, you can check there yourself. I'll PM you the account and password Aeleth made that I used there. Who knows, maybe in your PC it will show the proper link.

And yeah, I have send the uploader a PM in that forum. Using English because I'm afraid Google trans will change my message into garbled Chinese or worst, unintentionally offensive. Slim chance he will respond though.

CitySearch

Postby CitySearch » Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:23 pm

Hmm. You are right. It's definitely the same as it is here. So unless my (or any) browser requires some additional encoding (it shouldn't when the text in the forum itself works), that is probably the actual link.

Bad news is, it is a fairly old file. The original post goes back to 2010.

If it isn't dead, than we're definitely missing something. Problem there is, there aren't a lot of replies to know if people are still attempting to download it, and failing if they couldn't get it.

Aeleth

Postby Aeleth » Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:15 pm

My bet is it's simply down. The link is protected by "post once to view" so people give their thanks (what else, right?) before they actually download it. Stupid protection for stupid forums. Nothing new, sadly. Good luck.

CitySearch

Postby CitySearch » Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:20 am

That's what I've come to conclude. Figures.

Again, last hope is the uploader. Chances of that succeeding? Pretty sure it's under 1% by now.

cnhn

Postby cnhn » Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:38 am

Yeah. A true miracle if the uploader even bother to respond to my PM there. Doesn't look like he's very active. And then about that message I sent, I'm not saying that all Chinese are xenophobic but if some random foreigner send him a PM in English in a strictly Chinese-only forum then he has all the reasons to ignore that suspicious foreigner :roll: .

Too bad though. Archive for Yuuwaku vol.2 that spreads around the internet is 95 MB in size. This particular file we've been hunting on is 123 MB .7z file. Intriguing but sadly we may never be able to verify its content.

J

Postby J » Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:14 am

i think the rules on the forum is just too strict. im surprised that there still a lot of people visit it :shock: .

i've tried different combination on guessing how the rapidshare might be and also went to search the uploader username in google hoping could have some lead or anything( feels like a stalker :D ) but none of it yields any results....

for the 123mb i think it might meant the size of both book combined, so it might be a lower resolution one??

hopefully that the uploader would reply and give you the file :) .

CitySearch

Postby CitySearch » Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:17 pm

Well, the ultimate worse case scenario is, to find it available at an online website that ships overseas (unfortunately, I believe that rules out Amazon.jp since I don't think they ship H-doujins overseas) and buy it to scan it. This isn't a cheap option BTW. Supposing you do find said website to buy it, even if said item was cheap (doujins usually are) the shipping alone will set you back pretty substantially (I'm pretty sure shipping is at least double the amount of one doujin. At least. I believe it is even more than that). Going this route, it's usually better to buy more than one doujin just to justify the shipping.

Ultimate worse case scenario. And like I said, not a cheap one.

KiTA
Site Admin

Postby KiTA » Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:04 am

Don't forget that a lot of the manga raw download sites, especially those in Japan, are fake with fake images. A common trick is to zip a zip file, the "inner" zip file will have a password and a text file included will send you to a "sign yourself up for spam" site to get the password.

Of course, the actual inner zip file is really empty or full of guro pictures or whatnot.

Makes getting shit off Perfect Dark a huge pain in the ass.

cnhn

Postby cnhn » Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:38 pm

Months ago Action Pizazz shut down their site and only posted previews and wallpapers using twitter. I've followed them for months and I never found anything from Hiraoka. Conclusion? Hiraoka stops working for Pizazz. Now it's harder to track his newest works. Worse, there's possibility he's retiring from h-manga business. That's something I don't want to happen but I have to admit that is a possibility. I tried my best with my google-fu but most info lies behind the great language barrier :roll: .

So, if anyone can find some info (anything) about Hiraoka from Japanese source, please help. Maybe from Japanese Wiki, Japanese equivalent of doujinDB, 2chan or similar imageboards. I do find some threads but they were around Yuuwaku 1 released so not very new info.

deedolito

Postby deedolito » Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:41 am

I don't succeed finding any new manga by Hiraoka. It's disturbing, indeed.

Casper

Postby Casper » Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:00 am

How about the first volume of Datenshi no Yuuwaku?

Malone

Postby Malone » Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:52 am

Casper wrote:How about the first volume of Datenshi no Yuuwaku?

If you've got the raw pages I'll translate it for sure. :wink:

cnhn

Postby cnhn » Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:31 pm

Casper wrote:How about the first volume of Datenshi no Yuuwaku?

Like what Malone said, the problem with Datensi no Yuuwaku is that we don't have a complete and workable raw for the first volume.

CitySearch

Re: Ryuichi Hiraoka

Postby CitySearch » Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:30 am

Not meant to be super critical since hey, even I'm guilty of not reading the entire thread. But just a few post up you'd see that Datenshi no Yuuwaku volume 1 is, for whatever reason, is unavailable online. I know it's been a while since those replies were made. Sadly, it doesn't look like that situation has changed any if at all.

Casper

Re:

Postby Casper » Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:09 am

My apologies.

cnhn wrote: Like what Malone said...

I know about this, my words meant "what new? Are there any changes in this situation"

I am too naive, and hope is still glimmer in me, hope, that all can change and i will see other comics of this baddass autor. That's why I asked this stupid question. Sorry.

Return to “Requests”