Release: [Valssu] Exhibitionist Girl's Play [UNC][Finished]

General discussion for Munyu projects, releases, and other such stuff.

Moderators: uanime5, KiTA, Munyu Staff

Unknown
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Release: [Valssu] Exhibitionist Girl's Play [Finished]

Postby Unknown » Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:21 am

Aeleth
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Aeleth » Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:26 am

@unknown: I will not reupload somebody's else release. You can get it from their site: http://tv.littlewhitebutterflies.net/60 ... xposure-1/

wervy

Postby wervy » Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:45 pm

Unknown

Postby Unknown » Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:53 am

ffxsazha

Postby ffxsazha » Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:27 am

So just wondering if there are any plans for the cosplay omnibus chapter to be uploaded/translated? Now that the series is finished

Aeleth

Postby Aeleth » Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:33 am

Due to popular demand and because I wanted to, I uploaded decensored version of all chapters.You can find links in first post. With this, I consider my work on this done.

As for any bonus chapters, I don't think I'll be working on them until I finish my other plans (ETA unspecified).

ElDiablo

Re: Release: [Valssu] Exhibitionist Girl's Play [UNC][Finish

Postby ElDiablo » Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:37 am

Thanks!

auriga

Postby auriga » Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:12 pm

Waking up to uncensored versions of this? Oh, wow!

Thanks! :D

ffxsazha

Postby ffxsazha » Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:15 pm

Thanks for those chapters mate.
So we shouldnt be expecting anymore Valssu in the near future then?

molitar

Postby molitar » Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:32 pm

Thanks for the uncensored releases!

cattz

Postby cattz » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:43 pm

Bakaryu

Postby Bakaryu » Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:43 am

I have been following this serie for quite a time now, and found your forum.

And I am really thankful for your translations, and the uncensored version. I can't wait to read valssu's other releases. I also hope to find his work in Japan, I really want to buy it.

Thank you so much ! It became my favorite serie.

Biv

Postby Biv » Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:04 am

cattz

Postby cattz » Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:31 pm

Questionable91

Postby Questionable91 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:48 am

Sooooooooooooo I just bought the digital version of tankobon volume..... uh, the last one, with them in wedding outfits on the cover. Not only does it have an extremely saucy bonus chapter(cosplay involved >_>) but it turns out to have EXTRA content that was added to chapter 11. I shall share the raw once I get Genl to break it.

And when I say extra content, I mean like 30+ more pages added to it. You could call it the true chapter 11.

Return to “Projects”