Release: [Valssu] Exhibitionist Girl's Play [UNC][Finished]

General discussion for Munyu projects, releases, and other such stuff.

Moderators: uanime5, KiTA, Munyu Staff

Unknown

Re: Release: [Valssu] Exhibitionist Girl's Play [Finished]

Postby Unknown » Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:21 am

Aeleth wrote:
Unknown wrote:@ auriga...I can't find that title you suggested. Where can I find it on the site?

I think he meant this: http://g.e-hentai.org/g/598255/c02f073d58/. It wasn't released by us so it's not here.

Is it possible for you guys to release. The computers I use filter sites like this.

Aeleth

Postby Aeleth » Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:26 am

@unknown: I will not reupload somebody's else release. You can get it from their site: http://tv.littlewhitebutterflies.net/60 ... xposure-1/

wervy

Postby wervy » Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:45 pm

Unknown wrote:
Aeleth wrote:
Unknown wrote:@ auriga...I can't find that title you suggested. Where can I find it on the site?

I think he meant this: http://g.e-hentai.org/g/598255/c02f073d58/. It wasn't released by us so it's not here.

Is it possible for you guys to release. The computers I use filter sites like this.

Just a shot in the dark, but if you are dealing with certain filtering you can change to Google's DNS to let you bypass it. My last workplace blocked everything but just changing my DNS let me roam free.

Unknown

Postby Unknown » Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:53 am

wervy wrote:Just a shot in the dark, but if you are dealing with certain filtering you can change to Google's DNS to let you bypass it. My last workplace blocked everything but just changing my DNS let me roam free.

I check this stuff out at my local library, so I unfortunately am not able to change to Google DNS because of administration passwords and stuff like that. I'll just try to think of another way to find certain materials I learn about through this site. But thanks for the help/suggestions all the same.

ffxsazha

Postby ffxsazha » Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:27 am

So just wondering if there are any plans for the cosplay omnibus chapter to be uploaded/translated? Now that the series is finished

Aeleth

Postby Aeleth » Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:33 am

Due to popular demand and because I wanted to, I uploaded decensored version of all chapters.You can find links in first post. With this, I consider my work on this done.

As for any bonus chapters, I don't think I'll be working on them until I finish my other plans (ETA unspecified).

ElDiablo

Re: Release: [Valssu] Exhibitionist Girl's Play [UNC][Finish

Postby ElDiablo » Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:37 am

Thanks!

auriga

Postby auriga » Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:12 pm

Waking up to uncensored versions of this? Oh, wow!

Thanks! :D

ffxsazha

Postby ffxsazha » Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:15 pm

Thanks for those chapters mate.
So we shouldnt be expecting anymore Valssu in the near future then?

molitar

Postby molitar » Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:32 pm

Thanks for the uncensored releases!

cattz

Postby cattz » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:43 pm

Aeleth wrote:Due to popular demand and because I wanted to, I uploaded decensored version of all chapters.You can find links in first post. With this, I consider my work on this done.

As for any bonus chapters, I don't think I'll be working on them until I finish my other plans (ETA unspecified).

Thanks, I found myself looking at the uncensored version of it, then going back to the translations to remember stuff like "Wait, what was Akira and Hikaru's friends named again..?" and the like still, heh.

Anyways, more re-releases of older stuff form valssu, but also the cover/announce for the 5th Kan book:

for the Comic 1 event on the 29th. (Do you call it Comic 1 or Comic 1★8, I really don't know, lol..) No previews at this moment, but think he just posted it like today.

Edit:
Previews up now
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php? ... d=43104912
http://www.toranoana.jp/mailorder/artic ... 05872.html
Gym teacher from 3rd kan having sex with Hikaru every day as punishment, deal where she agrees to give her body for a phys ed/health lesson to end it "basically"

Bakaryu

Postby Bakaryu » Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:43 am

I have been following this serie for quite a time now, and found your forum.

And I am really thankful for your translations, and the uncensored version. I can't wait to read valssu's other releases. I also hope to find his work in Japan, I really want to buy it.

Thank you so much ! It became my favorite serie.

Biv

Postby Biv » Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:04 am

Bakaryu wrote:I also hope to find his work in Japan, I really want to buy it.

It's quite easy to find, you just have to go to Akiba and search in the following stores :
まんだらけ (6 floor building)
とら の あな (6 floor building)
メロン Books (under floor)
and you will find it pretty easily.
This is where i got them. :P

cattz

Postby cattz » Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:31 pm

Bakaryu wrote:I have been following this serie for quite a time now, and found your forum.

And I am really thankful for your translations, and the uncensored version. I can't wait to read valssu's other releases. I also hope to find his work in Japan, I really want to buy it.

Thank you so much ! It became my favorite serie.

Welcome, heh.

Also an announce for the 10th diary book:

I'm really trying to think who it could even be without a description at the moment. The only character with hair like that is the teacher that's only shown a couple pages in like the 4th book of the first series and the like.

Watch it be something like a wig or somebody new, heh.

Edit, oh, his dlsite blog, hah... Indeed new characters.
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php? ... d=43250238
http://www.toranoana.jp/mailorder/artic ... 08847.html
"Boy that runs every morning hoping to see a certain elder sister runs into her with a breast exposed one morning and..."

Questionable91

Postby Questionable91 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:48 am

Sooooooooooooo I just bought the digital version of tankobon volume..... uh, the last one, with them in wedding outfits on the cover. Not only does it have an extremely saucy bonus chapter(cosplay involved >_>) but it turns out to have EXTRA content that was added to chapter 11. I shall share the raw once I get Genl to break it.

And when I say extra content, I mean like 30+ more pages added to it. You could call it the true chapter 11.

Return to “Projects”