Funanori house's work

Got something that might catch our eye?

Moderators: uanime5, KiTA, Munyu Staff

marina2
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:35 am

Funanori house's work

Postby marina2 » Mon May 28, 2012 5:33 am

I find this one pretty cute and interesting


Title: Suihei Kiki no Mika ni Mika Hara 2010 /
水兵ききのみかにみかハラ2010
Circle: Funanori House / ふなのりはうす
Author: Suihei Kiki / 水兵きき
http://g.e-hentai.org/tag/suihei%20kiki
http://exhentai.org/g/488925/0c9752571a/

It's invisible naked girl type of dojin. No sex scene, only underwear/nude.

I like how a girl walked around in her underwear at first before they get removed later.

I hope you guys find it interesting.
Last edited by marina2 on Wed May 30, 2012 11:49 am, edited 2 times in total.

Solarpants
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat May 26, 2012 9:19 pm

Postby Solarpants » Tue May 29, 2012 12:29 am

Isn't there another manga with the same characters, which is split into multiple chapters? I'm pretty sure there is, and the first chapter involved the main character getting sent to some kind of alternate reality where everyone's sense of modesty was screwed up (everyone was walking around with little to no clothes on, and she was forced to do the same to fit in and not look suspicious).

User avatar
wervy
Posts: 207
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:44 am

Postby wervy » Tue May 29, 2012 2:57 am

Solarpants wrote:Isn't there another manga with the same characters, which is split into multiple chapters? I'm pretty sure there is, and the first chapter involved the main character getting sent to some kind of alternate reality where everyone's sense of modesty was screwed up (everyone was walking around with little to no clothes on, and she was forced to do the same to fit in and not look suspicious).


Yup, I remember that one too. One chapter was a world where it was normal to be naked and in the end she ended up naked and back in the orginal reality.

bugmenot
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:40 am

Postby bugmenot » Tue May 29, 2012 2:28 pm

Do you remember what it was called?

User avatar
wervy
Posts: 207
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:44 am

Postby wervy » Tue May 29, 2012 5:24 pm

bugmenot wrote:Do you remember what it was called?

For the life of me I cant. I know its somwhere in my doijin folder though, but I dont know if I can find it since I got it before I started taging stuff.

marina2
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:35 am

Postby marina2 » Wed May 30, 2012 11:46 am

wervy wrote:
bugmenot wrote:Do you remember what it was called?

For the life of me I cant. I know its somwhere in my doijin folder though, but I dont know if I can find it since I got it before I started taging stuff.


When you told me about another dojin from same author I went an serh for it title.

I think this is the one you talk about (search the name for its cover picture on google)

Name: みかにハラスメント
Circle: Funanori House / ふなのりはうす
Author: Suihei Kiki / 水兵きき

User avatar
KiTA
Site Admin
Posts: 555
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:48 am
Contact:

Postby KiTA » Wed May 30, 2012 11:58 pm

The one you're thinking about is Mika Ni Harassment. He's also done a few other works with the character, including one great ENF one where she accidentally destroys a statue of herself and has to fill in using bodypaint on stage.

isuckatrunes
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:36 pm

Postby isuckatrunes » Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:13 am

What I found:

Mikani Harrassment
http://depositfiles.com/files/ex2mqfgdd
This one has the chapter with the world where everyone is naked, but not the chapters of "mikani harassement 2010", and not the chapter with the statue/body paint that kita described. Can anyone find it?

Tenshi no Katte v01
http://bitshare.com/files/ian67lku/Tens ... 1.rar.html
http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showt ... ?t=1110422 (more links)
Anyone sees a volume 2?


(C73) [Funanori House (Suihei Kiki)] REINA SCAN (Queen's Blade)
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/61231/cc29480c78/

Suihei Kiki Shiki Higurashi de Harassment (Higurashi no Naku Koro ni)
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/6131/60a783969f/

Aliases for the author's name:
Sailor Kiki, suihei kiki, funanori house (ふなのりはうす)

I really like that author; I might translate some of it when I have time (which is not for a good month unfortunately).

User avatar
wervy
Posts: 207
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:44 am

Postby wervy » Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:41 am

isuckatrunes wrote:What I found:

Mikani Harrassment
http://depositfiles.com/files/ex2mqfgdd
This one has the chapter with the world where everyone is naked, but not the chapters of "mikani harassement 2010", and not the chapter with the statue/body paint that kita described. Can anyone find it?

Tenshi no Katte v01
http://bitshare.com/files/ian67lku/Tens ... 1.rar.html
http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showt ... ?t=1110422 (more links)
Anyone sees a volume 2?


(C73) [Funanori House (Suihei Kiki)] REINA SCAN (Queen's Blade)
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/61231/cc29480c78/

Suihei Kiki Shiki Higurashi de Harassment (Higurashi no Naku Koro ni)
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/6131/60a783969f/

Aliases for the author's name:
Sailor Kiki, suihei kiki, funanori house (ふなのりはうす)

I really like that author; I might translate some of it when I have time (which is not for a good month unfortunately).


Yup seems Mikani Harrassment was the one, even seached and found it in my doijun folder :p

User avatar
KiTA
Site Admin
Posts: 555
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:48 am
Contact:

Postby KiTA » Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:35 am

The bodypaint one I believe is on his website as a webcomic someplace: http://www13.plala.or.jp/suihei/

Poisons123
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:12 pm

Postby Poisons123 » Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:19 pm

KiTA wrote:The bodypaint one I believe is on his website as a webcomic someplace: http://www13.plala.or.jp/suihei/


Specifically, that one and another one are here http://www13.plala.or.jp/suihei/mika-WEBpage.htm

He also released a remake of Mika's Inu no Sekai chapter recently but I can't find it online myself.

I would love to see you guys translate more of his work, especially the Mika stuff.

User avatar
KiTA
Site Admin
Posts: 555
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:48 am
Contact:

Re: Funanori house's work

Postby KiTA » Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:47 pm

So apparently there's a remake of Mika Ni Harassment's first chapter coming up:
http://www.toranoana.jp/mailorder/artic ... 91834.html

Poisons1234
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:12 pm

Re: Funanori house's work

Postby Poisons1234 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:00 pm

Someone has posted a couple of the Mika Ni Harassment chapters.
https://exhentai.org/g/1001543/121ada4dd3/

User avatar
KiTA
Site Admin
Posts: 555
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:48 am
Contact:

Re: Funanori house's work

Postby KiTA » Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:22 pm

<-- Xython


Return to “Requests”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests