New Project: "Orunito", aka "Cage 3"

General discussion for Munyu projects, releases, and other such stuff.

Moderators: uanime5, KiTA, Munyu Staff

KiTA
Site Admin

New Project: "Orunito", aka "Cage 3"

Postby KiTA » Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:16 pm

Orunito
オルニト

Suehirogari

Started, Comic 0ex Vol 16(?).

Translates to some kind of bird, I believe, Translators don't like it, but the Google Image Search results are mostly mounts and birds from MMORPGs.

Direct Sequel to CAGE. The sisters from CAGE appear in it. The main character is new, however, and it appears to be going MUCH faster than the previous ones.

As far as I can tell the new teacher has already been trained (she might be the one introduced at the very end of CAGE2) and has been released for some reason, but has been writing fantasies and crap in a diary, which Mayuko discovers. Half of this chapter appears to be flashbacks.

Edit: From a quick glance through, the impression I get is that the students are having trouble training her, were forced to give up training her, are worried about the diary, or are trying to convince her to start acting like that again. Will OCR it as time permits.

Nodoka

Postby Nodoka » Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:26 pm

cool, a new project!

I'll be waiting to read it when it's translated.

KiTA
Site Admin

Postby KiTA » Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:41 pm

To be honest, CAGE 2 will be done first.

So I OCRed and used an auto-translator on some of it.

It is a direct sequel to CAGE. I believe it takes place right afterwards or maybe a year afterwards, who knows? Mei and Mayuko mention something about a year, but that might be them saying they're 1 year apart in age.

The new teacher discovered a training guidebook / logbook that one of the students left around.

As such, she knows every single little dirty trick that the students would have normally used on her. All the "flashbacks" are her fantasizing about being made to do them.

In other words, she's reading CAGE/CAGE2.

At the end of this chapter, it looks like Mei both cons her into thinking the book was just some erotic story that a student was pranking her with AND ends the chapter with pointing out that reading it turned her on, which causes the new teacher to run away.

In other words, Mei is now 100% turned to the dark side and aiding and abetting the students in corrupting the new teacher. No word on Mayuko.

Nodoka

Postby Nodoka » Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:01 pm

yeah I want to read Cage 2 before reading the sequel, so keep up the good work and we all hope you get the time and help to finish the trnaslation :D

and about Orunito, it seems to be a good reading too so hell yeah i'd be waiting to see it finished :wink:

Irriel

Postby Irriel » Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:11 pm

I'm still missing 0EX volume 16, what happened to that issue?

Nodoka

Postby Nodoka » Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:48 pm

Irriel wrote:I'm still missing 0EX volume 16, what happened to that issue?

KiTA said in a post that he'd try to buy the magazine and have it scanslated and translated for us to read it (yay!).

maybe we'll be able to get our hands on it soon maybe not, we just need to be patients and wait for news from KiTA...

KiTA
Site Admin

Postby KiTA » Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:47 pm

I'm still waiting for them to ship it, it has never made it's way to the Japanese P2P sites.

ThekillingGoku

Postby ThekillingGoku » Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:07 pm

Anyone with the scans available wanna put a zip somewhere containing the latest Shiwasu stuff?
By that I mean any new chapters of kumo no michi past ch.4 (which was posted here before) and of course this cage 3.

If not, mind telling which issues of 0EX I'm looking for?

Tnx

KiTA
Site Admin

Postby KiTA » Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:27 pm

Ok, weird, instead of delivering it at the landlord's office they are requiring I go down and pick it up. So if I suddenly vanish for importing a manga magazine that might have loli content, you'll know what happened, heh.

Think I'll go down on Saturday.

Nodoka

Postby Nodoka » Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:22 pm

yeah, weird...

i hope everything goes ok, and if you dissapear, well... we'll know what happened...

KiTA
Site Admin

Postby KiTA » Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:29 pm

Looks like bodypainting in chapter 2:

I don't intent to import this unless I have to. Vol16 was the only one of 0EX, ever, that hasn't been on SHARE, Vol17 is, so I'm hoping Vol18 is too.

KiTA
Site Admin

Postby KiTA » Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:37 pm

Shit, we're actually further behind that I thought. THAT is in Vol 19, which just came out. Vol 18's supposedly been out for a month with no sightings. Damnit, damnit, damnit!

Edit: Vol18 apparently doesn't have anything in it worth worrying about, so...

KiTA
Site Admin

Postby KiTA » Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:28 pm

Aaand due to the mess with the EOCS banning 90% of hentai games, Amazon has stopped shipping ero comics outside of Japan. Fuck.

Irriel

Postby Irriel » Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:56 am

KiTA wrote:Aaand due to the mess with the EOCS banning 90% of hentai games, Amazon has stopped shipping ero comics outside of Japan. Fuck.

No where else you can get them?

Nodoka

Postby Nodoka » Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:36 pm

Irriel wrote:
KiTA wrote:Aaand due to the mess with the EOCS banning 90% of hentai games, Amazon has stopped shipping ero comics outside of Japan. Fuck.

No where else you can get them?

i believe we're gonna need to wait until some japanese benevolent soul scans the raws and uploads it to some site...

Return to “Projects”