QrinSway01

Got something that might catch our eye?

Moderators: uanime5, KiTA, Munyu Staff

Atai

QrinSway01

Postby Atai » Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:40 pm

I've been translating an ecchi game by myself and wonder if Munyu could help. Exhibitionism and public nudity are my favorite, and I've always love Munyu's releases, so I figured it'd be appropriate to ask for help here. I'm working on this and another pair of games as well, which I'll post it in another thread. I'm doing it entirely by machine translation, but I am trying to keep the text coherent as possible. I would like extra help translating it, but I'm also looking for editors to proofread it.

A short school-themed RPG story arranged into two episodes.
If you skip events you can finish each episode in about 10 minutes.

Episode #1
Nazuna Kurin is a spellcaster student.
Between classes she vanquishes monsters on campus and in town.
A monster makes her put on a cursed swimsuit with "permawear";
it can never come off again...

Episode #2
Nazuna is back to her regular life.
A monster has given every male student and townsman magic glasses
that allow them to see through Nazuna's clothes...

Defeat the enemy to clear the story.
Please note there are no event CGs.
Please aos note that while this is an RPG, it's basically a playable story.
There are not traditional gameplay elements as you may expect.

I've spent a few weeks working on the translation for the first game, and it's mostly complete. I'm working through the second game now, but it's taking me some time.

Interestingly enough, the author discovered the translation and was upset at me redistributing the game (it was only the demo), but since my first iteration I've found a way to patch the game instead. He's fine with that, and it honestly makes everything much easier to do. Now I just have text files that.

https://github.com/ecchitranslations/QrinSway

http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/ ... 78175.html

The patch for the first game works for the trial, but you'll have to buy (or otherwise find) the full version. I don't want to post a download for the game out of respect for the author.

molitar

Re: QrinSway01

Postby molitar » Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:49 pm

I have checked out the translation but you state that almost everything is translated. That is not what I am finding I applied patch 1 than I applied patch 2 to the translated folder one. Almost nothing is translated at all. It seems your patch does not work.

Atai

Postby Atai » Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:14 pm

There aren't two patches for the game, there's one patch for each game. You only use the first one for the first game, and the second one for the second game. The first game is complete, but the second game is still WIP.

molitar

Postby molitar » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:28 am

Atai wrote:There aren't two patches for the game, there's one patch for each game. You only use the first one for the first game, and the second one for the second game. The first game is complete, but the second game is still WIP.

Ahh.. ok thanks only seeing the one game link confused me there.

Return to “Requests”