Greetings from a newcomer!

For anything else.

Moderators: uanime5, KiTA, Munyu Staff

weirdozzie

Greetings from a newcomer!

Postby weirdozzie » Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:19 pm

Hello everyone! I've been finding that a lot of the projects you guys have worked on are very much to my tastes. So, in the spirit of exhibitionist doujins, I've decided to join up. I may be no good at translating, but I am extremely proficient with grammar and spelling as well as rewording sentences for length without changing their meaning. I also have some limited image editing and typesetting experience, so I hope I can assist a project in the full capacity of an editor and proofreader.

School is about to start again, so I'm not sure that I'll be entirely regular, but I can promise that I'll produce quality work whenever I can. Please let me know if there's a project I can help with.

ElDiablo

Re: Greetings from a newcomer!

Postby ElDiablo » Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:58 pm

Welcome to munyu BB. :D

weirdozzie

Postby weirdozzie » Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:08 pm

It's kinda quiet around here. Is there someone is specific I should talk to about getting on a project?

Kazusiege211

Postby Kazusiege211 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:46 pm

Hello and welcome.

My name is Kazusiege and I am doing the same as you are, for the most part. I am not sure who specifically is active in the translations besides myself and LawLz, who does the current translations.

Thank you for joining, and feel free to ask any questions, and I will do what I can to answer.

weirdozzie

Postby weirdozzie » Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:44 pm

Kazusiege211 wrote:Hello and welcome.

My name is Kazusiege and I am doing the same as you are, for the most part. I am not sure who specifically is active in the translations besides myself and LawLz, who does the current translations.

Thank you for joining, and feel free to ask any questions, and I will do what I can to answer.

It's mostly as I said above. Just paging through the threads, I'm having a hard time figuring out which projects are still active, much less how to join one. Some advice on where to direct my attention would be appreciated.

Kazusiege211

Postby Kazusiege211 » Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:28 pm

Talk to Lawlz or Kita, you can find them on some of the threads fairly recently.

wervy

Postby wervy » Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:33 pm

Welcome :p

Casanova

Postby Casanova » Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:45 am

Glad to see this group is still alive. I though after all these years you guys had lost interest.

weirdozzie

Postby weirdozzie » Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:56 am

"Alive" is a pretty strong word for the level of activity I've seen from this community.

Kazusiege211

Postby Kazusiege211 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:23 pm

Well, from what I have seen, the majority of the people from the golden age of this team have moved on. So we are always open to people to help(I assume, I am relatively new here) increase the amount of releases.

KiTA
Site Admin

Postby KiTA » Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:29 pm

Yeah, when Malone (our major translator) left it kinda crippled us. =/ Maybe it's time I start working on patching up the holes et all.

Return to “Offtopic”